Simps-Gone?

Can it be true? No more Springfield.

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2019/nov/28/bye-caramba-the-simpsons-composer-claims-the-show-is-coming-to-an-end

Spooky because I was reading the wiki pages for Harry Shearer and Hank Azaria yesterday and it got me thinking about when the Simpsons will come to an end.

I'll believe it when I see it. It's a big cash cow and they've flogged it well beyond death all these years, and I wouldn't be surprised if it last at least another five decades.

There were some good ones in the 90's like Deep Space Homer.I haven't watched it for a very long time.

The last couple of seasons have been extremely mediocre

I always thought they should move it on a few years to when Bart and Lisa are teenagers

Quote: chipolata @ 30th November 2019, 10:16 AM

I'll believe it when I see it. It's a big cash cow and they've flogged it well beyond death all these years, and I wouldn't be surprised if it last at least another five decades.

I like the Mr Burn's mother reference :D You're right because it's nothing like it once was with a razor sharp script but if it still gets viewers it will still be made. A trend in the production industry the show itself has parodied countless times.