Butt-Dialing

I am old(ish), and have never owned a 'smart' phone, however recently I am hearing a lot about 'butt dialing" -whereas someone accidentally dials someone with their (so called)smart phone by sitting on it (accruing comical result). That being said, what is your silliest 'Butt Dial' incident?

I always power down my phone and take out my SIM when I'm not using it, so I never butt dial.

I've rang my boss a few times by mistake when my phone was in my pocket during the morning rush to work but she didn't mind. Probably relieved I wasn't calling in sick and she's done daft stuff like that as well.

Slightly changing the subject but I'm amazed at the number of blokes I see standing at urinals in Wetherspoons with their mobiles in their (other) hand.

Quote: Chappers @ 27th November 2019, 5:38 PM

Slightly changing the subject but I'm amazed at the number of blokes I see standing at urinals in Wetherspoons with their mobiles in their (other) hand.

... And holding a conversation while in a cubicle. Sick

amazed at the number of blokes I see standing at urinals in Wetherspoons with their mobiles in their (other) hand.

They're sending dick picks.

I buy cheap phones and smash them up after each call. They do that on TV spy movies , presumably to avoid butt calling.

Which kills off the lie that blokes can't multi-task. I forgot that I had placed a mobile on a 3-D photocopier before sitting on it. It wasn't the sight of my own arse being duplicated which unnerved me but its interminable bloody ringtone and the way in which it kept sending me a message by SMS about the urgency of evacuating my premises before my ink ran out.