Last Letter, First Letter : Things You Have In Your Own Loft Page 11

Tank.

K.

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 25th November 2019, 9:39 PM

Tapes.

Ignore my pointless nostalgic ramblings if you wish but please don't ignore the rules.

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 25th November 2019, 11:39 PM

Ignore my pointless nostalgic ramblings if you wish but please don't ignore the rules.

I didn't ignore what you wrote. I read it in full and mulled over whether I had had similar feelings about the loft. Maybe - but the first thing that came into my mind was going up there as soon as my parents went out to turn round the aerial half a dozen times until I could get Anglia TV from South London through a fog on the screen. I must have been crackers even then. I took your full sentence to be your whole contribution. Your sentence ended in DAT which is a fine record by Pluto Shervington - but not as good as his Your Honour. Anyhow I will alter it to Space Constraint Tank. K. It's your honour.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 26th November 2019, 12:02 AM

I didn't ignore what you wrote. I read it in full and mulled over whether I had had similar feelings about the loft. Maybe - but the first thing that came into my mind was going up there as soon as my parents went out to turn round the aerial half a dozen times until I could get Anglia TV from South London through a fog on the screen. I must have been crackers even then. I took your full sentence to be your whole contribution. Your sentence ended in DAT which is a fine record by Pluto Shervington - but not as good as his Your Honour. Anyhow I will alter it to Space Constraint Tank. K. It's your honour.

I love you and I want to have your babies. Metaphorically Speaking.

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 26th November 2019, 12:11 AM

I love you and I want to have your babies. Metaphorically Speaking.

I love you too but could you accept me if most of my lust is for Herc cos he rides a tractor ? :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FYTL8ydERw

Kissing

All this bromance and I've lost track. I think it's K

Kettle

E

E rhymes with P

Prefabricated concrete coal bunker

R