Head 2 Head Page 2

Or David Lammy. What a slogan! A whammy with Lammy.

Or Catherine McKinnell?

What a slogan - "F**kin' 'ell, it's McKinnell!" Laughing out loud

I'd go for John McDonald. But how despicable does the head of Cons need to be to lose to Corby ? Jeremy Kyle with Katie Price as the Chancellor would win. Boris could trap a cat in a bin and win. I'm looking forward to Jo Swinson holding sway on a hung parliament, continually telling those two off for their bad behavior. Wiping food off Corbyn's face and tucking in Boris's shirt.

Quote: Firkin @ 20th November 2019, 8:39 PM

I'd go for John McDonald. But how despicable does the head of Cons need to be to lose to Corby ? Jeremy Kyle with Katie Price as the Chancellor would win. Boris could trap a cat in a bin and win. I'm looking forward to Jo Swinson holding sway on a hung parliament, continually telling those two off for their bad behavior. Wiping food off Corbyn's face and tucking in Boris's shirt.

Yes, but don't forget our dear Nicola. I pray for a hung parliament so the bastard Tories can't hold sway.

Quote: Briosaid @ 20th November 2019, 9:17 PM

Yes, but don't forget our dear Nicola.

Good point. The female party heads are looking far more competent than their male counterparts.

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ 20th November 2019, 6:00 PM

I want Labour to win, I have no doubts about Corbyns integrity or his compassion especially when juxtaposed with the elitist buffoon and his herd of sociopaths.
But his dogmatic adherence to a failed ideal is his downfall for me.
If Keir Starmer was to take the hot seat with John McDonald as his rabid red chancellor that would suit me to the ground as its the balance we need. .

I shouldn't worry too much about Jeremy Corbyn. If Labour win he will soon be replaced by somebody far more radical. In the same way as Andrew McIntosh was replaced as leader of the Labour Group by Ken Livingstone immediately after they won control of the GLC in 1981.

Billy you need to get a grip lollipop you're coming to bits at the sides. A 'Super Commie' really?
Is this because he is starting to resonate with people? So now you need 'Bogey Man II' The Super Pacifist Anti Semite Uruguayan loving Terrorist Enabler who Mispronounces ?
I don't like him but for f**ks sake you're getting more and more like Katie Hopkins every day, you need to stand back from it mate its turned your brain.
Why not take up a hobby like walking, thats what I do these days and its calm me down. Oh and if you're getting flashing lights and drill noises in your head when you see or hear Jezza, you may want to read a book instead.
I'd recommend Harry Potter as you seem to have a taste for the fantastical and I don;t want to spoil it but the baddies called Voldermort, which no doubt you'll soon be calling Jezza and he's a f**king Muggle as well the bastard don't foregt to mention that.

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ 21st November 2019, 6:28 PM

Billy you need to get a grip lollipop you're coming to bits at the sides. A 'Super Commie' really?
Is this because he is starting to resonate with people? So now you need 'Bogey Man II' The Super Pacifist Anti Semite Uruguayan loving Terrorist Enabler who Mispronounces ?
I don't like him but for f**ks sake you're getting more and more like Katie Hopkins every day, you need to stand back from it mate its turned your brain.

No idea what you're talking about. At what point did I call him a "Super Commie" or suggest he was a "Bogey Man"? In fact, on the contrary, I implied that he wasn't sufficiently radical for the purpose of leading a Labour government.

Don't worry about it Billy loads of stuff goes over my head as well.

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ 21st November 2019, 7:39 PM

Don't worry about it Billy loads of stuff goes over my head as well.

Yes, I'd noticed.

Its hard not to,