Name the worst colour for an item of clothing Page 4

Quote: Briosaid @ 17th November 2019, 8:18 PM

I've never had leather trousers, but I covet them. Red, green, blue, tartan? Don't care. I'd probably prefer red or bkack. That would be the bees knèes.

Surely yellow and black would be the bees knees.

On my first date with Mr. B, I wore dark brown trousers and a yellow and brown horizontal striped jumper. Here we are 46 years later so it must have been a good look (no, he doesn't have a white stick). Picnic on the Rest and Be Thankful.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 17th November 2019, 7:11 PM

Ice blue willy warmer.

NOW who's lowering the tone. Rolling eyes

To be fair, if his willy's ice blue he needs a warmer.

Fair enough, and I'm sure a nice warm hand would soon change that.

Raspberry beret.

And if it were warm,you wouldn't wear much more?

Quote: john tregorran @ 18th November 2019, 10:45 PM

And if it were warm,you wouldn't wear much more?

I wear whatever it is well.

And everywhere I go I always take the weather with ,me.

Russet gusset (inside panties).

Quote: A Horseradish @ 18th November 2019, 9:09 PM

Raspberry beret.

I like one of those for pud sometimes, especially sprinkled with hundreds and thousands.

Men's sock suspenders - any colour - Eric Morecambe proved how stupid they look.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 18th November 2019, 11:23 PM

I like one of those for pud sometimes, especially sprinkled with hundreds and thousands.

Men's sock suspenders - any colour - Eric Morecambe proved how stupid they look.

There's at least one dubious euphemism in that contribution.

Mushroom pith helmet.

Tablets (bleach) for the loo - I think they're called Blitz

Z :D

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 19th November 2019, 11:46 AM

Tablets (bleach) for the loo - I think they're called Blitz

Z :D

I once stayed with two mates for a night in a B and B in the wilds of the Yorkshire moors. The couple who ran it were nice in their way but I was scared stiff of them. Not only did they insist that we took tea with them for two hours as if we were in prison but in the duration she (who was like a combination of Annie Sugden and Peggy Mount) sat high up in the room on a suspended pouffe (item of furniture) while he (identical to Alan Bennett) kept calling her "mother" even though she was his wife. When we did get down to the pub, I said I would have to get pissed to spend the night there. They freaked me out so much that if we did put a step wrong it was bound to go pear shaped. The other two said I was overreacting.

In the middle of the night, I had to get out of bed for a jimmy riddle and took a wrong turning. The bedroom door of the grand dame and her literary sidekick was wide open. Of course that was the room I stumbled into to see them jump up as if one entity and shout in unison "WRONG ROOM". I think they had a lot of fun with it. It was too calm on their parts not for it to have happened before and it was probably one of their favourite "party tricks". I skipped breakfast as I didn't want to see them again. Too embarrassed. And of course when the other two did eventually appear, they told me it was the best breakfast they had ever had and described it in detail. They also asked with concern why it had affected me so much that I had cut my face into five bleeding sections. It hadn't. There was weirdly a public convenience along the road and I had tried to fill the time by shaving there. There were no taps so I had to use one of those things where you get two drips of water, a bit of powder called soap and a dryer all in one go. And if it hadn't been a total nightmare already, it was then.

WRONG THREAD!!!!!!!!!

(Suffolk wassock)j

Well, they're similar. Angry

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 19th November 2019, 2:46 PM

Well, they're similar. Angry

In fairness to you, while the occasional slip reveals that you are an old loon, in character I always feel that you are young at heart. a great laugh and about the same age as me. 23. It's just a damn shame that other 23 year olds are either 97 or 5.

Keep it up - and at least weekly with wild spurts!

Letterbox red burqa.