X

XTC album.

M.

Map.

Pyrex

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 19th November 2019, 2:42 PM

Pyrex

See you and your bloody x s

This thread has become X Rated.Adults only now.
Are there any here?

Yes indeed.The triple xxx is in the commentary. You will recall that Herc has repeatedly said that he enjoys me when I am being masterful. In fairness to him, I will not reveal the full contents of our private correspondence. It involves some equivocation on my balls but gave me a clear signal that he was more interested in my willy than my arse. It's ok. He thinks he is shocking me on the hour every hour. My family came from Suffolk so I know what those sorts of people are about.

Throughout their lives, they secretly meet up in Aldborough for a same sex mutual masturbation exercise in which the first one to ejaculate into a tea spoon is declared the Annual Beowolf. Oh what fun. Not. So anyhow, words ending in X are now banned, That's how masterful I can be. I assume he will welcome it. If not, hard luck,. He tries his best, But any more of this and he will be brought before the fold and required to shag a tractor in front a mixed sex/mixed race audience.

I repeat masterfully : All words ending in X now banned!

Quote: A Horseradish @ 20th November 2019, 11:53 PM

Yes indeed.The triple xxx is in the commentary. You will recall that Herc has repeatedly said that he enjoys me when I am being masterful. In fairness to him, I will not reveal the full contents of our private correspondence which involved some equivocation on my balls but gave me a clear signal that he was more interested in my willy than my arse. It's ok. He thinks he is shocking me oj the hour every hour. My family came from Suffolk so I know what those sorts of people are about.

Throughout their lives, they secretly meet up in Aldborough for a same sex mutual masturbation exercise in which the first one to ejaculate into a tea spoon is declared the Annual Beowolf. Oh what fun. Not. So anyhow, words ending in X are now banned, That's how masterful I can be and I assume he will welcome it. If not, hard luck,. He tries his best, But any more of this and he will be brought before the fold and required to shag a tractor in front a mixed sex and mixed race audience.

Laughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loud so what do we start with now?

Can I start with PANDA?

Quote: Briosaid @ 20th November 2019, 11:59 PM

Laughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loud so what do we start with now?

Can I start with PANDA?

I sort of want to say dear or love to show warmth but I don't think you will like it, however well intentioned. So I tell you what, Brio, mate and my friend etc why no start it up again - I don't mind which letter but am grateful for the support.

Kindly:

Hey, panda is great.

A.

(as in A for everyone on the planet including those with cloth ears - ta!)

Air (And there's a lot of it,it's blowing a gale outside)

R

Ramparts.

S.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 22nd November 2019, 9:03 PM

Ramparts.

S.

Christ! Do you live in a castle?

Scottish STUFF. it all is.I don't think we've had F so far.

Quote: Briosaid @ 22nd November 2019, 9:49 PM

Christ! Do you live in a castle?

Either that or he's got one or more parts of a ram in his loft! :O

For F, I'll go for flautist .

He always goes up there to play because it means nobody else can hear him tooting his flute.

Thick insulation.

"Never Forever" (Kate Bush album)

R.