Would I Lie To You? - Series 13

No new episode this week because of Children In Need but I enjoyed last week's greatly. As panel shows and showcases of comic ability in general go, you can't beat it.

When is it back, there doesn't seem to be an episode next week either? They really do have no respect for WILTY do they, they just stick it in the schedule as they please!

Quote: Sitcomfan64 @ 16th November 2019, 3:07 PM

When is it back, there doesn't seem to be an episode next week either? They really do have no respect for WILTY do they, they just stick it in the schedule as they please!

It appears to be taking a few weeks out for election coverage. There's no Still Open All Hours next week either, but that is presently scheduled to return on the 29th.

That's an effin' shame as I've just read that Bob Mortimer is in the coming week's episode Angry

Quote: Aaron @ 16th November 2019, 3:45 PM

It appears to be taking a few weeks out for election coverage. There's no Still Open All Hours next week either, but that is presently scheduled to return on the 29th.

Well that's a bonus.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 16th November 2019, 5:32 PM

That's an effin' shame as I've just read that Bob Mortimer is in the coming week's episode Angry

Yes. Love my old Facebook mate!

Quote: Chappers @ 17th November 2019, 7:54 PM

Well that's a bonus.

:D Like it - Nice One Squirrel

Yes. Love my old Facebook mate!

Name dropper. Cool

Bob Mortimer's episode being canned for Question Time is the worst by product of this election

You can imagine my disappointment on discovering they hadn't booked Prince Andrew for this show (which I have never actually seen, as it looks like a load of celeb circle jerking).

They put on Twitter that it'll now be shown in four weeks time

Is that after the election?

Quote: Kenneth @ 18th November 2019, 3:52 PM

You can imagine my disappointment on discovering they hadn't booked Prince Andrew for this show (which I have never actually seen, as it looks like a load of celeb circle jerking).

It's obviously beyond your ken :)

It's usually brilliantly funny.With two excellent team captains,a good host and regular hilarious guests eg: Bob Mortimer.

Quote: Chappers @ 18th November 2019, 10:53 PM

Is that after the election?

Yeah, the 20th.

Must be something dodgy in it then.

Quote: Chappers @ 19th November 2019, 8:35 PM

Must be something dodgy in it then.

I think it's more to do with election themed programmes (debates, etc) being rescheduled in its place.

So it finally aired, new Bob Mortimer on WILTY! I don't think it reached the heights of Chris Rea and the egg but nevertheless I still laughed a lot more in half an hour than I have any any other show recently!