Who do you fancy? Page 1,294

All societies rape, murder, torture and steal so why should they miss out on all the fun?

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 15th September 2019, 8:27 PM

All societies rape, murder, torture and steal

Not the Ewoks.

Quote: Chappers @ 15th September 2019, 8:18 PM

Bloody hell. That's what I was saying. But you obviously don't understand English.

Sorry, I thought you said "But they were" rather than "But they were THERE."

Yeah, they were here first, but they weren't meek, peaceful tribes. They were as greedy and bloodthirsty as any other civilizations of the time.

Quote: chipolata @ 15th September 2019, 8:48 PM

Not the Ewoks.

Bloody do-gooders. What have the Ewoks ever done for us?

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 15th September 2019, 8:27 PM

All societies rape, murder, torture and steal so why should they miss out on all the fun?

Brilliant David Mitchell line: Add pillage to rape and suddenly it has a certain air of knock-about fun.

I have just seen Melanie C's Women's Health spread. I need a few days in the fridge.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 23rd October 2019, 1:07 PM

I have just seen Melanie C's Women's Health spread. I need a few days in the fridge.

What did she have spread?

I resisted that.

Samantha Beckinsale from the London's Burning era.

PC Cass Rickman played by Suzanne Maddock. I liked how her character was always more interested in bunking off and clubbing. It was a gripping storyline that lead to her murder. Only the character was murdered and the actress is still alive.

Not a good picture really is it? I seem to vaguely remember her but she looked much more attractive.

Quote: Chappers @ 10th November 2019, 8:27 PM

Not a good picture really is it? I seem to vaguely remember her but she looked much more attractive.

Nope you're right but there are not many pictures available. None of her in uniform with her hair down. Holding a whip. With candles and a tin of Lyle & Son's Black Treacle.

Not even in the Mail ?

My wife wears a pessary, takes the pill and makes me use a condom. Methinks the lady doth protect too much.

Just watching an old Tales of the Unexpected with Joan Collins.

She was an extremely attractive lady.