General Election 2019

600 Brexit candidates? Has he been digging in the graveyards? This should be entertaining? Mainly I look forward to every sodding Tory MP in Scotland being zapped.

How many Brexit candidates standing in Scotchland?

I dont know yet. Given the numbers, there surely must be some. It'll be interesting. With a bit of luck they'.ll lose their deposits.

My policy will be to vote Lib Dem, but campaign hard for the Brexit Party.
Double-whammy.

Industrial action by Royal Mail employees is expected to cause havoc as a great many postal vote forms may not be received and/or returned.

The effect will be felt particularly by electoral fraudsters who use the postal voting system as a means both of casting multiple votes and of re-enfranchising the dead.

On that basis, if the strike goes ahead (as we're assured it will), Labour might lose Peterborough! Laughing out loud

Can you imagine the Brexit Party conference, one 5 minute session to discuss all their Policies followed by 3 days of anger management classes. Can't wait to ask our Brexit party MP "But then what ?" The two main parties are both going to spend lots and reduce our taxes, the Lib Dems are the only ones with an economically viable plan currently.

For many people, this is probably the most exciting time they've ever known in British politics.

It certainly is for me: I can hardly wait to see the public reaction when Brexit is killed off altogether.

All those people realising that democracy is a myth. Laughing out loud

Rood you're dog whistling is getting so good that you should go on 'One Man and his dog'

Heat blotch, shadow from the "liberty bird" or love bites?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2019-50297164

Quote: A Horseradish @ 5th November 2019, 5:49 PM

Heat blotch, shadow from the "liberty bird" or love bites?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2019-50297164

It's difficult to tell without giving her chest more scrutiny than I would ever wish to give it. Laughing out loud

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ 5th November 2019, 2:21 PM

Rood you're dog whistling is getting so good that you should go on 'One Man and his dog'

Dogs love me, Teddy.

And dogs aren't bad judges of character! Laughing out loud

If I have to watch yet another vacuous Tory sycophanting about Boris's empty-headed, anything-but-witty speech, I swear I'm going to vomit on the carpet, which would be a shame - I like my carpet.

However, lovely to see Emily Maitliss ripping the shit out of yet another lying Tory moron.

As someone who knows little about politics please can someone explain Boris' reasons for calling a general election? Is it because he's confident of winning and that somehow gives him more power over Brexit? Could he be relying on fewer votes given the time of year which he sees as an advantage? I have no intention of voting for Boris but I need to understand the reasoning behind him calling the general election.

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 7th November 2019, 12:03 AM

As someone who knows little about politics please can someone explain Boris' reasons for calling a general election? Is it because he's confident of winning and that somehow gives him more power over Brexit? Could he be relying on fewer votes given the time of year which he sees as an advantage? I have no intention of voting for Boris but I need to understand the reasoning behind him calling the general election.

I think You've more or less nailed it. He wants a majority so he can sell us down the river in whatever way he likes. I guess he also thinks the posh/rich Tories will be better placed to turn out to vote if the weather's bad. I don't like him or Corbyn and can onky hope we end up with another hung parliament so that neither has overall control.

Quote: Briosaid @ 7th November 2019, 12:37 AM

I don't like him or Corbyn and can only hope we end up with another hung parliament so that neither has overall control.

Christmas is coming and there's every chance Santa will grant your wish! Laughing out loud