Underground Stand Up (Chemists/ University Girls)

This is some new comedy Ive been working on. Got to try it out in an underground stand up comedy show and I think it went ok! Hope you find it amusing! (:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wBqV1gkoBc

That is a good performance.

Not only do you look like a good comedian, talk like a good comedian and act like a good comedian, but your material is about as original as any I've ever seen.

As long as you can find intelligent, educated, civilised audiences to perform to, there's no reason why you shouldn't make a good living in comedy.

I really enjoyed that, Kyle, even though some of the references didn't make much sense to a Brit. You're strong, confident and work with the audience. Onwards and upwards!

Quote: Rood Eye @ 28th October 2019, 3:28 PM

That is a good performance.

Not only do you look like a good comedian, talk like a good comedian and act like a good comedian, but your material is about as original as any I've ever seen.

As long as you can find intelligent, educated, civilised audiences to perform to, there's no reason why you shouldn't make a good living in comedy.

Wow Hey that was super nice of you to say I appreciate that very much. Thanks so much for taking the time to watch and for saying such a nice thing.

Quote: beaky @ 28th October 2019, 3:53 PM

I really enjoyed that, Kyle, even though some of the references didn't make much sense to a Brit. You're strong, confident and work with the audience. Onwards and upwards!

Thank you so much! I really thank you for taking the time to watch and this is really nice feedback. Im really glad you enjoyed it that makes me very glad. Very cool of you to say thanks again!