Make an unfounded claim about the poster above you Page 242

Cruel!

Herc and beaky like to go streaking in the rain together.

It's got to be unfounded, chipolata.

Herc and Beaky represented GB in the hide the baton event at the 1974 naked Olympics.

Quote: chipolata @ 26th October 2019, 7:48 PM

Herc and beaky like to go streaking in the rain together.

Quote: playfull @ 27th October 2019, 9:10 AM

Herc and Beaky represented GB in the hide the baton event at the 1974 naked Olympics.

chipolata and playfull have these weird fantasies when they are abusing each other

What's really weird is that - being British - i pictured you both wearing just your socks, and Beaky had sock suspenders on!

Playful works as the runway for RuPaul's Drag Race. He loves to view the contestant's undercarriage , especially if suspenders are involved. His lawyer states this doesn't count as an "upskirt photo" as cameras are not used.

Quote: playfull @ 27th October 2019, 2:28 PM

What's really weird is that - being British - i pictured you both wearing just your socks, and Beaky had sock suspenders on!

Well there your wrong, as I only wear fishnets..................and beaky will testify to that. :$

Quote: Firkin @ 27th October 2019, 3:26 PM

Playful works as the runway for RuPaul's Drag Race. He loves to view the contestant's undercarriage , especially if suspenders are involved. His lawyer states this doesn't count as an "upskirt photo", as cameras are not used.

Clearly knowledgeable of these things, as Firkin is waiting for his case to come up for having a camera in the toe-cap of his brogues.

HGT coined the saying "Dead hamsters don't bounce". A soon to be widespread piece of wisdom/nonsense which will be
hugely popular once he can get his close personal friend Jurgen Klopp to slip it in to his post match MOTD interview.

Unfortunately, serial plagiarist Playfull has claimed elsewhere on this site that in fact he came up with this phrase. What a development!

Playful was arrested at his Lego shop for using hamsters, as crash test dummies.

Firkin is obsessed with the speed of light. Obsessed to the point that he is crowdfunding the development of a faster torch. He hopes to develop the new torch with up to 30% faster light!

Playful is Europe's leading nasal hair model.

Firkin is one of those rare people who has three nipples, but on their back.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 1st November 2019, 11:47 PM

Firkin is one of those rare people who has three nipples, but on their back.

I know sonebody with 3 nipples. One of them is under hrr oxter ( or so her mother told me).

Briosaid joined the Foriegn Legion in order to get away from things. Unfortunately things had also joined the Foreign Legion.