Anyknee Takers ?

It's raining I can see it from the window, it felt cosy as the house is warm and I have a day off. I had an idea it was going to rain anyway as my right knee told me early doors . So I made a Doobie and threw Steely Dan on.
As part of my activities I was also reading my local paper on line and they are relaying with great gusto a 'Danger to Life Warning' coming out of the Met Office... Apparently its going to rain all day.

So being half stoned I am left with two choices?
Should I go into total panic mode and take to my roof now with basic supplies and a knife* And hope to the gods that I am not swept up the Mersey only to washed up on the shores of that Jock gaff where they were all porking their kids and they killed Edward Woodward to try and keep the game going?

Or should I just have a look on Amazon to see if I can get one of those umbrellas that those protesters in Hong Kong are using?. Talk about strong I saw one feller and the plod shot at him with bean bags and rubber bullets then they gassed him and they they got him with a water cannon and his brolly was still doing the business.

*The knife is due to my living less than 9 miles away from the Attraction/ Walking Disaster Area known as Knowsley Safari Park who I suspect have Crocodiles. And as the only person visible I would hate my actions to have increased my danger. As while I have no worries of falling off a wet roof. a crocodile attack is becoming a realistic threat.

Have you got internet access on the roof, Paddy?

F**k the internet Beaky between that and the spliff I had its the reason why I'm up here!

Perhaps you'll be rescued by some Liverpool fans?

As I said I live in Liverpool so theres none of them for 400 miles and those are probably on holiday from Thailand.

So the issue is rising damp ? Whistling nnocently (Waits for Herc )

Quote: Firkin @ 25th October 2019, 2:37 PM

So the issue is rising damp ? Whistling nnocently (Waits for Herc )

Thrrrrumppp Tisssshhhhh...............I thangyow, now you take my wife..................

(Not one to disappoint) :D