Things that piss you off Page 1,772

My mum would forbid me being rude in that scenario. I could try forbidding her from forbidding me but she would forbid me from forbidding her from forbidding me.

As I get older people's rudeness and lack of thought for others doesn't piss me off so much.I just accept it's inevitability with a shrug of the shoulders these day.

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 5th October 2019, 2:46 AM

My mum would forbid me being rude in that scenario. I could try forbidding her from forbidding me but she would forbid me from forbidding her from forbidding me.

Laughing out loud

Quote: john tregorran @ 5th October 2019, 3:27 AM

As I get older people's rudeness and lack of thought for others doesn't piss me off so much.I just accept it's inevitability with a shrug of the shoulders these day.

Very wise.

Quote: Rood Eye @ 29th September 2019, 10:53 AM

But seriously though, Michael - I take your point.

A tad self-important and deluded, innit?

Electromyographies. They get on my nerves.

TTPYO. The fact that I can't see the Joke thread - although I don't really miss those Monkhouse "efforts".

Shops and banks use the sign "We have changed the way we operate" as an excuse to be shut.

Major company web sites that allow some f**k-wit just out of Uni to "improve" their site and cock it up. Angry

Virgin Technicians... lol - technicians???

I think they must have 1 hour training and they're out on the road.

Had one of their experts this morning. The sound on the TV had lag only when watching Virgin.
The expert told me it was my surround sound unit that was faulty - it was slow in processing the signal.

The surround sound was not even on.
He dug himself deeper, 'yes but it goes through the SS unit and back to the TV'
No it f**king doesn't.
I pulled the fibre optic cable out to show it was the only connection.

He fitted a new box and wonder of wonders all was ok again.

He asked me to sign his sheet that said I was completely satisfied with his work.
I thought about not...but I did.

This is just a long line of these idiots sprouting shite when in my house.

Quote: Chappers @ 6th October 2019, 8:52 PM

TTPYO. The fact that I can't see the Joke thread - although I don't really miss those Monkhouse "efforts".

I'm the only person who still contributes to it. And even I can't be overly arsed any more.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 23rd October 2019, 11:02 AM

Virgin Technicians... lol - technicians???

I think they must have 1 hour training and they're out on the road.

Well if they're Virgins it should only happen the once.

Quote: Chappers @ 23rd October 2019, 5:42 PM

Come on! You're better than that.............well sometimes. shakes head in despair)

We've got out latest water bill for $271.40.
Actually water used $78.10

I think we help pay to water the parks in Melbourne.

Zombies. They need to get a life.

Quote: Chappers @ 23rd October 2019, 5:42 PM

They say you only appreciate something after you lose it. Virginity?

When you lose your virginity, and then hear, 'I know, but after your mother divorced me, I got desperate.'