Last and First Letter : Things You Find In A Bathroom Game Page 8

Ooooh Matron, you slipped one in as I was mid post

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 21st October 2019, 11:55 AM

Mirror (as in Daily for wiping arse on when bog roll has run out)

Quote: A Horseradish @ 21st October 2019, 2:05 PM

Mildew.

And just as you were explaining "the rules", and there was me thinking it had to follow on with the last letter
Whistling nnocently

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 21st October 2019, 2:33 PM

And just as you were explaining "the rules", and there was me thinking it had to follow on with the last letter
Whistling nnocently

It does. I followed on from arse cream as it was a perfectly acceptable contribution and in my judgement didn't really need the elaboration of anusol. I am not minded at this stage to grant a HIgh Court extension for anyone whether it is you or Gina Miller. To clarify my position going forward, the next sitting starts with an "O" as "O" is the last letter of shampoo.

Yus.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 21st October 2019, 2:36 PM

It does. I followed on from arse cream as it was a perfectly acceptable contribution and in my judgement didn't really need the elaboration of anusol. I am not minded at this stage to grant a HIgh Court extension for anyone whether it is you or Gina Miller. To clarify my position going forward, the next sitting starts with an "O" as "O" is the last letter of shampoo.

Yus.

I see I see, I get the picture - so my (Daily) Mirror anus wiper is invalid then. Teary One rule for the rich and the poor can go hang.

OLÉ ! I mean..................Olay

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 21st October 2019, 2:43 PM

I see I see, I get the picture - so my (Daily) Mirror anus wiper is invalid then. Teary One rule for the rich and the poor can go hang.

OLÉ ! I mean..................Olay

You should know by now that I don't believe in money so I don't take it into account. I have not been a rich man myself ever since they abolished paper pound notes and I had to start buying Andrex as a replacement. I wouldn't mind except I've never managed to find a pack of them which comes with a free puppy dog. Until I do, I am stuck with the carpet.

Olay.

Y.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 21st October 2019, 2:53 PM

Until I do, I am stuck with the carpet.

Don't you mean stuck ON the carpet, a la like dogs do when they have clinkers etc. attached to their rear end that they need to shift? Rolling eyes

Of course if you've got a 1970s swirly style carpet in shades of brown I don't suppose it would notice. Whistling nnocently

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 21st October 2019, 4:15 PM

Don't you mean stuck ON the carpet, a la like dogs do when they have clinkers etc. attached to their rear end that they need to shift? Rolling eyes

Of course if you've got a 1970s swirly style carpet in shades of brown I don't suppose it would notice. Whistling nnocently

Too much detail for my liking but each to his own. Wave

Yuckiness.

S.

Shower gel

Lavatory

Yasmin Le Bon toilet roll cover, knitted.

D

Quote: A Horseradish @ 21st October 2019, 8:30 PM

Yasmin Le Bon toilet roll cover, knitted.

D

Dental floss

Steradent
(I believe old people use it for something)

Quote: Kenny Bania @ 16th October 2019, 9:56 PM

Dental floss

Quote: Briosaid @ 21st October 2019, 8:43 PM

Dental floss

Repetition

D again ?

And definitely hesitation.

Yes, we have had dental floss before so it goes back to D.

Steradent can be brought back with another s if you wish as it was a new item.

Quote: Kenny Bania @ 21st October 2019, 9:17 PM

Repetition

More than you think.