The Book What I Wrote is Now Published! Page 2

respect indeed.

F**king hell Baumski it must have taken forever. I get distracted after three lines of a sketch! Alas poor Terry Yorath, I think he's made it!

Quote: ajp29 @ March 12, 2008, 4:25 PM

Nice work Baumski. Wondered what you were up to. We sent out a search party but all we found was a dead policeman.

You doing any publicity for it? Radio 4 for example maybe?

Sod Radio 4 - this is right up the street of 5 Live's late-night offerings. You could try Richard Bacon's show, but I think a great outlet would be Dotun Abedayo's "Up All Night" programme. He's very into literature (he has a book phone-in at the weekend) and also he's "up all night" - I'm sure you have more chance of getting in on the graveyard shift!

Good luck with it!

Get yourself up on the House of Commons roof with ya todger hanging out. You'll be a best seller in no time. Plus in jail of course. A small price me thinks.

Thanks everyone for all the nice comments.

Quote: Mouse @ March 12, 2008, 5:56 PM

Hello. What a great idea. Which is your favourite?

Macbeff. This, without doubt, is my favourite and really proves that to make it in the world you need a supportive spouse like Lady M. But without all the killing. Obviously.

Excellent work Martin

F**king hell, I turn my back for 6 months and you write a book. Nice one

Well done with all the work involved with this project.

I'd echo Badge's comments about trying to get some publicity via Radio 5 Live late night progs, or even the Drive-Time show.

I’ve been thinking of using Authorsonline.co.uk to publish a local history book I’ve written. Their website looks impressive and their rates seem comparable to anything else around. What were they actually like to work with?

Also noticed that someone on Amazon (UK) is already selling your book at a huge discount (£2.97!) hopefully you’re still getting the same cut!

And that some people are selling them at a huge profit to themselves!!