Last and First Letter : Things You Find In A Bathroom Game Page 7

Xalatan :P

Not made up (as is some people's want) Whistling nnocently OR used before as some people feel disinclined to acknowledge - it's for my glaucoma condition, which I keep in the bathroom cabinet.

Yes,if you are unfortunate to have glaucoma the bathroom cabinet would be the best place to keep it. :)

Newspaper (on nail)

Rug

I have a little on next to the bath and one around the lav and don't know many bathrooms that are carpeted which was the first contribution. I'm not saying it's unheard of but a carpet in a bathroom is going to rot from the constant water splashes and moisture.

Gaviscon

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 21st October 2019, 2:12 AM

I have a little on next to the bath and one around the lav and don't know many bathrooms that are carpeted which was the first contribution. I'm not saying it's unheard of but a carpet in a bathroom is going to rot from the constant water splashes and moisture.

Soooooooo 70s AND those little mats around the pedestal harbour serious germs. Ill

Stop licking it then.

Nivea

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 21st October 2019, 10:08 AM

Stop licking it then.

Sick

Arse cream (not ice cream - for when your Chalfonts are playing up)

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 21st October 2019, 11:12 AM

Think you mean Anusol

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 21st October 2019, 11:12 AM

We calls 'em Farmers round these parts - ooh ahh............................or OOH AHH if you's gottin' Teary

Mirror (as in Daily for wiping arse on when bog roll has run out)

Quote: Kenny Bania @ 19th October 2019, 11:05 AM

Sorry - it's so old the 'a' has faded badly

Mirror

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 20th October 2019, 11:10 PM

Xalatan :P

Not made up (as is some people's want) Whistling nnocently OR used before as some people feel disinclined to acknowledge - it's for my glaucoma condition, which I keep in the bathroom cabinet.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 21st October 2019, 11:55 AM

We calls 'em Farmers round these parts - ooh ahh............................or OOH AHH if you's gottin' Teary

For the purposes of future posting - the same word allowed twice if the meaning is different ? And any newspaper for arse wiping ?

btw, my mate once came out of the bogs in the betting shop when he discovered there was no paper and used a handful of betting slips - I'm sure these would't have worked properly

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 21st October 2019, 9:08 AM

Soooooooo 70s AND those little mats around the pedestal harbour serious germs. Ill

Oh yus - the popular debate on whether people have 1970s carpet or something more 11th century. I suppose you are sufficiently privileged to have pets. For those of us who can't afford them, germs have always been the obvious substitute.

Quote: Kenny Bania @ 21st October 2019, 12:28 PM

For the purposes of future posting - the same word allowed twice if the meaning is different ? And any newspaper for arse wiping ?

btw, my mate once came out of the bogs in the betting shop when he discovered there was no paper and used a handful of betting slips - I'm sure these would't have worked properly

Yes - the same word twice only if it has a different meaning. We have already had rubber duck twice. When I included it, it meant rubber duck. When the second person included it, I didn't ask for an explanation, assuming it was something of a sexual nature about which I didn't need or indeed wish to know. Unless it was Citizens Band radio linked which is the 1970s again so, yus, you would then need a carpet.

Ah, breaker one-nine, this here's the Rubber Duck. You gotta copy on me, Pig Pen, c'mon? Ah, yeah, 10-4, Pig Pen, fer shure, fer shure. By golly, it's clean clear to Flag Town, c'mon. Yeah, that's a big 10-4 there, Pig Pen, yeah, we definitely got the front door, good buddy. Mercy sakes alive, looks like we got us a convoy. What a lot of shite. Ideally we would have gone directly from amateur radio to the smartphone.

Talking of the 1970s, who remembers the toilet sheets that were like tracing paper and glided? They didn't do anything at all for cleanliness but if you got it right it saved you from having to sit on a photocopier to get a perfect replica of your own posterior. Sadly it was one that looked thoroughly stomach churning and had to be kept in a sealed glass case full of formaldehyde before being submitted for the Turner prize.

Mildew.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 21st October 2019, 2:05 PM

Oh yus - the popular debate on whether people have 1970s carpet or something more 11th century. I suppose you are sufficiently privileged to have pets. For those of us who can't afford them, germs have always been the obvious substitute.

Yes - the same word twice only if it has a different meaning. We have already had rubber duck twice. When I included it, it meant rubber duck. When the second person included it, I didn't ask for an explanation, assuming it was something of a sexual nature about which I didn't need or indeed wish to know. Unless it was Citizens Band radio linked which is the 1970s again so, yus, you would then need a carpet.

Ah, breaker one-nine, this here's the Rubber Duck. You gotta copy on me, Pig Pen, c'mon? Ah, yeah, 10-4, Pig Pen, fer shure, fer shure. By golly, it's clean clear to Flag Town, c'mon. Yeah, that's a big 10-4 there, Pig Pen, yeah, we definitely got the front door, good buddy. Mercy sakes alive, looks like we got us a convoy. What a lot of shite. Ideally we would have gone directly from amateur radio to the smartphone.

Talking of the 1970s, who remembers the toilet sheets that were like tracing paper and glided? They didn't do anything at all for cleanliness but if you got it right it saved you from having to sit on a photocopier to get a perfect replica of your own posterior, albeit one that looked thoroughly stomach churning and had to be kept in a sealed glass case full of formaldehyde before being submitted for the Turner prize.

Mildew.

Hard toilet paper was all that was on offer at Hotel Bastardos ( The comic strip - ' a fistful of travellers cheques ' )

Windolene

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 21st October 2019, 11:55 AM

Quote: Kenny Bania @ 21st October 2019, 2:26 PM

Hard toilet paper was all that was on offer at Hotel Bastardos ( The comic strip - ' a fistful of travellers cheques ' )

Windolene

Alright!

I didn't know that.

Elderflower and apricot vegan shampoo.

https://www.ecco-verde.co.uk/benecos/natural-apricot-elderflower-shampoo

(Other brands of shampoo like Vosene and J R Liggett's are available)