Last and First Letter : Things You Find In A Bathroom Game Page 5

Quote: Kenny Bania @ 19th October 2019, 10:35 AM

Feeling better now, just had a quick shower, drying off, now where's the......

Hi Karate

Hi! :D Or did you mean Hai? ;)

Great for dry skin...................

Epaderm

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 19th October 2019, 10:40 AM

Hi! :D Or did you mean Hai? ;)

Great for dry skin...................

Epaderm

Sorry - it's so old the 'a' has faded badly

Mirror

Radox (pick the bones outta that)

Ok, so the Indian mum and her daughter ( see earlier post ) have just put the telly in the bathroom, they're scrolling through the channels, the daughter has stopped at one of the retro music stations - as she loves late 70s / 80s new wave - to listen to - an ideal bathroom track -'Germ Free Adolescent' by......

X Ray Spex

Quote: Kenny Bania @ 19th October 2019, 2:07 PM

Ok, so the Indian mum and her daughter ( see earlier post ) have just put the telly in the bathroom, they're scrolling through the channels, the daughter has stopped at one of the retro music stations - as she loves late 70s / 80s new wave - to listen to - an ideal bathroom track -'Germ Free Adolescent' by......

X Ray Spex

Hmmm, is that a "thing you find in a bathroom"? This really belongs to "Let's All Play A Game"

https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/8532/1414/

3/10 Must try harder

I play a musical instrument in the bath... If only I could think of one beginning with X

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 19th October 2019, 3:59 PM

I play a musical instrument in the bath... If only I could think of one beginning with X

Is it one you plug into the mains? Whistling nnocently

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 19th October 2019, 3:08 PM

Hmmm, is that a "thing you find in a bathroom"? This really belongs to "Let's All Play A Game"

https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/8532/1414/

3/10 Must try harder

How about xzema cream ?

Quote: Kenny Bania @ 19th October 2019, 4:51 PM

How about xzema cream ?

(Nana voice) What a fu%&#ng liberty.

Not that I am the critical type but Xylophage - Elbow testing the temperature of the water in the bath : H - WATER - Effluent - Tower rail - Linoleum - Moths - Reticulated python - could, might, may, I shall state it no more strongly than this - imply an almost wilful disregard for the alphabet. Still, it is sort of back on track so I shall say no more about it.

As for the Indian daughter, no. She was born far too early for X-Ray Spex. I know for a fact that while she would in a more acceptable life have been pure Al Martino and Perry Como, as would other normal people of her age, such was the insidious influence of her anarchic hippy generation that she rebelled by buying albums of Cat Stevens and Santana.

I feel that, with respect, the poster fell into my trap. He knew I am very singular and spend months in total antisocial silence. He lazily assumed I know nothing of my neighbours. In actuality, when I do speak to them twice a year on the pavement it can be for at least two hours so that by the end of it I even know what underwear they have in their drawers.

Radox to Xbox.

You've a lot to answer for, horse. In the middle of the night I got up for a pee and found myself looking round the bathroom for 'things'. Can I have the letter 'r'?

Quote: Briosaid @ 19th October 2019, 7:27 PM

You've a lot to answer for, horse. In the middle of the night I got up for a pee and found myself looking round the bathroom for 'things'. Can I have the letter 'r'?

Well, that's a good thing isn't it. One thing I dislike about social media is that it has led to a decline in I-Spy books. I accept I haven't helped matters by doing a word that begins with an x and ends with an x so I will just for you (I wouldn't do it for anyone else) pretend that 86 year old Mukta is a Primal Scream fan and that they have recently been on her television.

It's not so ridiculous when you get everything on Strictly Come Dancing, even when Zoe Ball hasn't got the "flu" because she has never been able to murder Tess Daley and take that slot. Xtrmntr.....this gives you the "R". I mean to be frank you might push us to the limits but I still charitably move the equivalent of several Monroes to accommodate you. Obviously it helps to know that when I was 17 and Secretary of the school Hansard Society Robin Cook was very nice to me and it was an absolute tragedy when on one of your so called mountains (hardly Kilimanjaro is it) he was cruelly bumped off.

Xtrmntr

(This is the god's honest truth. As I said to Steve privately, I have literally been massaged in the sweat of the Primal Scream drummer : his appointment was immediately before my one : but the celebrity excitement versus repugnance, whatever, I'm a man of the world - paled into insignificance when I learnt Anneka had also been on the same couch. I have been that close to a one time Rear of the Year. Yes indeed, my nose picked up that she had been similarly on her front : luckily my masseur had the women the other way round even when he wasn't engaged in polyamory so my face was at her feet end)

Radiator. *exults*

Quote: Briosaid @ 19th October 2019, 8:20 PM

Radiator. *exults*

Ring around the bath

H

Hydrating cream.