Last and First Letter : Things You Find In A Bathroom Game Page 3

Quote: Chappers @ 17th October 2019, 10:09 PM

Spatula.

I really can't believe you've got a Bidet in Scotchland!

We have many things that would surprise you. You should visit some time. (I'll warn the border guards to grab you and string you up by the bollocks)

Bidets are so 70's aren't they?

Quote: john tregorran @ 18th October 2019, 7:34 PM

In 1977 I encountered a swinging bidet in France but it was almost certainly made in the 1960s.

Quote: Kenny Bania @ 17th October 2019, 10:33 PM

Kimono

( this bathroom's in Kyoto )

Overflow pipe

Effluent

The Smell of Reeves and Mortimer

(my ex next door neighbour put a television in the wall above his bath)

Quote: john tregorran @ 18th October 2019, 7:34 PM

But bloody useful.

Quote: Briosaid @ 18th October 2019, 8:17 PM

But bloody useful.

I found the one in France useful as I was 14 and a half and I didn't have access for experiments in my swimming trunks to a jacuzzi. Incidentally, we need some rule to ensure that this thread doesn't just become a list of TV programmes. Therefore, I propose that any further TV programme that is offered would only be watched on the screen I have mentioned by the people who live next door to me now. They are an Indian mother and daughter, 86 and 64, and while lovely would definitely not have the same tastes as Jason who inserted it above the bath, so far as I picture the scene.

Quote: Briosaid @ 18th October 2019, 7:29 PM

We have many things that would surprise you. You should visit some time. (I'll warn the border guards to grab you and string you up by the bollocks)

You never know. I might like that.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 18th October 2019, 8:11 PM

In 1977 I encountered a swinging bidet in France but it was almost certainly made in the 1960s.

If it was swinging how did you use it?

When we had our bathroom done, we asked the builder if he could put a bidet in
'That's a first - I've taken a lot out, never been asked to put one in...'

Anyway, back to the job in hand - Razor

Quote: Chappers @ 18th October 2019, 8:45 PM

If it was swinging how did you use it?

Thank you for your enquiry. Warmly around my bollocks mainly but also along the shaft and towards the helmet such as it is. There was a bit of what medics might call aquatic prostate massage, not that I would have had the words for it then. The key was really that my hands were working the bathroom equipment on a small version of supermarket trolley style wheels so I wasn't actually manipulating my appendage. Hence, it was closer to the experience of having a partner so I am told. Personally I prefer to be fully in control of my own affairs as at least I know what is going to happen to my strengths.

Katy is coming back to the Coulsdon blues club in Nov. I got fed up with it but if anyone will get me back there, it is her. She was the support act last time round. This time she is the main. Get your ticket now before she becomes huge. I say huge. It won't happen without the right promotion. I know zero about promotion although friends' bands contemplated me as their promoter at one time. No push but they saw a few things in me which implied a novel way. I didn't get those "gigs" only because of band disagreements. I'd love to try with her. I,m not big on country but I really believe in her. Not only is she mesmerizingly beautiful and charismatically engaging live but she so clearly has one of the greatest country voices since time began, It has the modern rasp and yet there is a lot of the sensitive, non campy end of Parton there too,

But as always time is of the essence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzHQVDYbbTs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHcG7ZArloM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jks-UljE2lM

Anyhow, the next word is to begin with an "R".

Has anybody saud 'razor'?

Quote: Kenny Bania @ 18th October 2019, 8:53 PM

When we had our bathroom done, we asked the builder if he could put a bidet in
'That's a first - I've taken a lot out, never been asked to put one in...'

Anyway, back to the job in hand - Razor

Quote: Briosaid @ 18th October 2019, 10:03 PM

Saud Razor?

Replica of Ruud Gullit.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 18th October 2019, 8:11 PM

In 1977 I encountered a swinging bidet in France

Is that the opposite to a dodgy bidet? (A small Norman Vaughan related joke thrown in for you there).

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 18th October 2019, 10:25 PM

Is that the opposite to a dodgy bidet? (A small Norman Vaughan related joke thrown in for you there).

As far as I could tell it was suspended from the ceiling.

Quote: Briosaid @ 18th October 2019, 10:03 PM

Oh yes they did - well done for being on the ball which I wasn't.

But it is still back to "R". Razor - R and R.

Incidentally, I don't know what Scottish football team you support - I doubt that it is Arbroath. I contemplated six or eight teams when trying to find my favourite. I think I am minded towards Dundee Utd - it's the Beano - but I don't know. It could easily be Ross or Stranraer or nothing at all. In the end, I gave up when being told that you can't just pick a team out of thin air from Surrey. I'm not. I am trying to choose for a specific reason. And going back to Arbroath, I do like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tco5DaT_B-c

Quote: Chappers @ 18th October 2019, 10:22 PM

Saud Razor?

Replica of Ruud Gullit.

Replica of Ruud Gullit.

Is that actually your choice?

Lordy.

Confused - are we now on a "T"?

I guess we are.

Towel. :)

(It wasn't suspended in the ceiling - it was on the floor next to my roll neck jumper and undercrackers (shreddies if you are in Birmingham) and just above the restaurant where the waiter who didn't understand English said "peas from the trees").