Newsjack Series 21 - September 2019 Page 18

Busy day, so jokes off early. I have a new writing method, called 'scribbling all over the Metro on the bus'. Why haven't I done this before? You can also doodle on people's faces! Okay, so the stories are slightly stale. Maybe this doesn't matter...

Good luck everyone!

Yes, good luck y'all - it's been a blast

( frantically trying to be funny whilst listening to Popmaster and 'working from home' )

Quote: Wishus @ 10th October 2019, 11:25 PM

Auditchris, Joe Oakes, Johnnyg323 you are all heroes. Well done!

Nothing for me from the Newsjack team.

But I am through to the final 10 of BBC New Voices. ????

Congrats @Wishus!
And good luck everyone on the last week. This is my last attempt to get something on.

Bees, porridge, a Mexican mayor, an engagement ring....

Not my early Christmas list, just some of the subjects I've gone for in the finale

Given the Twitter results for 'Newsjack', I feel like I should have written something with the punchline "Chick-fil-a"

But, I did at least succeed in a full complement of 6 jokes for each of the 6 episodes. If nothing else, it's strengthened my comedic muscles and ability to write under pressure.

Good luck to us all!

Just received the good e-mail for the first time in four series. Hope other BCG posters get lucky too.

Bit of a naughty email from NJ showing the email addresses of everyone they emailed! :O

Good email for me - hope it's been equally lucky for y'all :)

Nothing for me. I really thought I stood a good chance this time. That'll teach me!

Well done Blinkered, Trashbat and Jonny g323!

Well done everyone.

I got the good email too (phew!) It's been a little while since I last got a credit so pretty damn delighted!

Yay Deathbymonkey!

I managed to get on. Did anyone else get the email twice? I'm trying to work out if it was an accident.;) Also, good luck for next series everyone!

Well done all you email recipients! Nothing for me but can't complain too much. Until February I guess!

Quote: Piggler @ 17th October 2019, 6:47 PM

I managed to get on. Did anyone else get the email twice? I'm trying to work out if it was an accident.;) Also, good luck for next series everyone!

Yeah, the 2nd email didn't have all the other recipients cc-ed on it. Maybe they thought that made up for the original blunder!