What are you watching on TV? Page 2,164

The Harry Hill Show

Id forgotten about Ken Ford - the man from the Joy of Sex books!

Hysterical!

I'm watching Celebrity Hunted - and it's very good!

The civilian version is absolutely excellent and this celebrity edition is also great fun.

It's all about people going on the run for a fortnight and trying to escape the clutches of a team of extremely skilful, experienced and well-equipped "hunters".

In the civilian edition, some contestants are in pairs and others are individuals.

In this celebrity edition, we have four pairs of TV celebrities.

The celebs on the run are Stanley Johnson and Georgia Toffolo, Jean-Christophe Novelli and Aldo Zilli, Gavin Henson and Martin Offiah, and a couple of birds from TOWIE.

It really is thrilling stuff!

Just watched Doctors. It was about mental health and slavery.

Quote: chipolata @ 14th October 2019, 2:37 PM

Bloody Hell, it's not that good!

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 14th October 2019, 2:44 PM

Bloody Hell, it's not that good!

There's a lot of old people on this forum, so I have to say things in triplicate just so you understand!

Quote: chipolata @ 14th October 2019, 4:29 PM

There's a lot of old people on this forum, so I have to say things in triplicate just so you understand!

Could you shout louder, please?

I've been watching Hellraiser clips on youtube because I've never seen it but remember some clips from when it was released in 1987. I can handle gory horror like Texas Chain Saw Massacre but not supernatural horror. Short bytes from youtube make it bearable.

This is the moment Frank comes back to life. Don't watch it you're of a nervous disposition. It's stop motion so has that slightly jerky feel to it but still a lot more believable than some more modern CGI techniques.

This is when he's killed for the second time.

Quote: chipolata @ 14th October 2019, 4:29 PM

Yer what?

Just a few seconds of The Masked Singer as I changed channels.
If you believe in the power of prayer get cracking,you don't want it there.
(If you've suffered it already,deepest condolences)

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 14th October 2019, 10:19 PM

I've been watching Hellraiser clips on youtube because I've never seen it but remember some clips from when it was released in 1987. I can handle gory horror like Texas Chain Saw Massacre but not supernatural horror. Short bytes from youtube make it bearable.

Great film, and Pinhead was a great monster. Although what the hell happened to Clive Barker? For a while he was the future of horror, writing some great books (Weaveworld, The Damnation Game etc), then....nothing.

I'm watching The Lesbian Guide to Straight Sex in which four sex-savvy lesbians advise straight couples how to improve their sex lives.

The programme has only just started and, talking about lesbianism, one of the lesbians has just said to camera "Most of us go into lesbianism because we want . . ."

Hang on! Wait a minute! I didn't think being gay or lesbian was a choice.

Isn't it generally accepted that homosexuality or heterosexuality is something one is born with - not something one decides to go into at a much later date as if it were a hobby, sport or profession?

I need more information. Unimpressed

Quote: Rood Eye @ 15th October 2019, 10:31 AM

I'm watching The Lesbian Guide to Straight Sex in which four sex-savvy lesbians advise straight couples how to improve their sex lives.

The programme has only just started and, talking about lesbianism, one of the lesbians has just said to camera "Most of us go into lesbianism because we want . . ."

Hang on! Wait a minute! I didn't think being gay or lesbian was a choice.

Isn't it generally accepted that homosexuality or heterosexuality is something one is born with - not something one decides to go into at a much later date as if it were a hobby, sport or profession?

I need more information. Unimpressed

Listen, I'm going to let you in on a little secret, lesbians and gays are just as capable as heterosexuals of saying dopey or stupid or ill-thought out things.

I've just been watching QI and being surprised at how entertaining Nicola Sturgeon is.

Turns out it was Susan Calman. Laughing out loud

Quote: Rood Eye @ 19th October 2019, 7:49 PM

I've just been watching QI and being surprised at how entertaining Nicola Sturgeon is.

Turns out it was Susan Calman. Laughing out loud

No, I think you'll find Nicola Sturgeon starred in The Krankies Klub back in the day.

I'm watching Old Mother Riley Meets the Vampire on TPTV and, as is so often the case on this channel, the film was preceded by a warning that it contained language that might offend some viewers.

I wondered what offensive language there could possibly be in a 1952 Old Mother Riley film and, after some consideration, the only thing I could come up with as a possibility was "darkie".

However, 10 minutes into the film, there was the following exchange:

RENT COLLECTOR: You silly old faggot!

OLD MOTHER RILEY: Faggot indeed! Did you hear what he called me? Me, a faggot!

So now we know. Laughing out loud