Celebrity Juice - Series 16

Is anyone enjoying the new series of this? I know I am. :)

Of course! Hilarious Episode 2 this week. Screaming with laughter at Gino.

Too much close-up feet.

Absolutely disgusting. I had to look away from the screen for that whole section.

The rest was fine though. And I loved last week's.

Quote: Aaron @ 16th September 2016, 8:13 PM

Of course! Hilarious Episode 2 this week. Screaming with laughter at Gino.

Aaron, do you know who the guests are on next week's show?

Quote: zooo @ 16th September 2016, 11:14 PM

Absolutely disgusting. I had to look away from the screen for that whole section.

Yeah, we were watching on catchup and, mistakenly, eating our tea. Sick

Quote: Nil Putters @ 17th September 2016, 11:50 AM

Yeah, we were watching on catchup and, mistakenly, eating our tea. Sick

Laughing out loud Poor N&J.

Quote: george roper @ 17th September 2016, 10:59 AM

Aaron, do you know who the guests are on next week's show?

"Gogglebox's Scarlett Moffatt, Made in Chelsea star Stephanie Pratt and former JLS member Aston Merrygold." :)

https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/celebrity_juice/episodes/16/3/

Quote: Aaron @ 17th September 2016, 12:33 PM

Laughing out loud Poor N&J.

"Gogglebox's Scarlett Moffatt, Made in Chelsea star Stephanie Pratt and former JLS member Aston Merrygold." :)

https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/celebrity_juice/episodes/16/3/

Cheers Mate

This show is still going? Wow... thought everyone had stopped caring.

Having successfully managed to avoid this 40-minute-long-knob-joke since it was first aired, I caught a repeat last night thinking they might have run out of dick gags by now, but instead it was another 40-minute-long-knob-joke but this time with strap-ons and chips up their noses.

Now I like a laugh, and have been known to make others laugh at my own expense, but I don't think I even stuck chips up my nose as a child, so I'm not surprised Pam didn't participate. And whacking a pole with a long metal strap-on, really?

I do like everyone on the panel and Leigh Francis has always been brilliant (you can't beat a bit of Bo) - but it's so tired and old that I can't help feeling they're all better than that.

Yawn.

The last couple of series of Celebrity Juice have been rubbish. Anyone else agree with me? It just seems to be pushed for laughter now.

I gave up on Celebrity Juice years ago.

The verbal banter has always been great but the silly games are just too much to endure.

Mel B is usually excellent value for one's viewing time but although I'm always interested in what she has to say, I have no interest in watching her (or anybody else) climb a mountain of cardboard boxes.

Quote: george roper @ 30th September 2019, 12:09 PM

The last couple of series of Celebrity Juice have been rubbish. Anyone else agree with me? It just seems to be pushed for laughter now.

I miss the topicality of the earlier series and the quiz games, but no - it's hilarious.