Newsjack Series 21 - September 2019 Page 10

Quote: TheTrashBat @ 26th September 2019, 6:22 PM

Got the good email, dead on 6pm :O

Congrats!

It sounds like you wrote the entire episode...

Well done TrashBat! Nowt for me this week but five NJ emails in a row would have been pushing it!

Well done Trashbat. Nothing for me this week. Good job, can't keep leaving the freezer door open!

Well done TrashBat

Thanks all!!

Well done TrashBat!

I got the nearly email - do they normally let you know what nearly made it if you ask politely?

Quote: Jonnyg323 @ 26th September 2019, 7:43 PM

Well done TrashBat!

I got the nearly email - do they normally let you know what nearly made it if you ask politely?

Yes, usually do

( then let us all know , if poss )

Quote: TheTrashBat @ 26th September 2019, 6:22 PM

Got the good email, dead on 6pm :O

Congrats TrashBat.

I also got the good email dead on 6pm :D

Quote: Thosisd @ 20th September 2019, 2:44 PM

Got the email at 12:40pm today!

and don't forget last weeks late surprise

Quote: KevDP4L @ 26th September 2019, 8:05 PM

Congrats TrashBat.

I also got the good email dead on 6pm :D

Congrats

Well done all

Fantastic achievement everyone who got e-mails. Maybe I'll have better fortunes in week 4

Well done everyone who got on! I thought last week's episode was great but [miserable mode on] last night's was just abysmal... can't say I'm a fan of any of the NJ monologues but even with an audience full of people cackling and howling at nothing (literally in some cases) I thought most of the one-liners and sketches were sooo poor. "Johnson out" the biggest laugh, really? Even with that OTT audience some of those barely got a titter, makes you wonder what they cut! [miserable mode off]

Quote: skram @ 27th September 2019, 10:07 AM

Well done everyone who got on! I thought last week's episode was great but [miserable mode on] last night's was just abysmal... can't say I'm a fan of any of the NJ monologues but even with an audience full of people cackling and howling at nothing (literally in some cases) I thought most of the one-liners and sketches were sooo poor. "Johnson out" the biggest laugh, really? Even with that OTT audience some of those barely got a titter, makes you wonder what they cut! [miserable mode off]

On balance, also preferred last weeks show -thought oneliners much better in ep 2, but I did enjoy the recycling sketch

Well done everyone!

Fourth time lucky is a thing, right?

J x

Quote: GoWithIt @ 27th September 2019, 4:19 PM

Well done everyone!

Fourth time lucky is a thing, right?

J x

Don't worry. We're still in the warm up episodes.