Absent friends Page 176

Quote: chipolata @ 2nd July 2019, 9:31 AM

Joking aside, I do blame you entirely, Rood, for turning the BCG into sausage town!

Yes, I also started the French Revolution and assassinated JFK.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go down to the cellar and feed Suzy Lamplugh.

Laughing out loud

Quote: chipolata @ 2nd July 2019, 9:31 AM

Joking aside, I do blame you entirely, Rood, for turning the BCG into sausage town!

Surely that would attract more!

It's not quality sausage, though, is it? It's mechanically recovered from the floor of the slaughterhouse. It's bristle and snout and rectum.

Quote: chipolata @ 3rd July 2019, 9:30 AM

It's not quality sausage, though, is it? It's mechanically recovered from the floor of the slaughterhouse. It's bristle and snout and rectum.

Quote: Rood Eye @ 2nd July 2019, 9:55 AM

Yes, I also started the French Revolution and assassinated JFK.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go down to the cellar and feed Suzy Lamplugh.

Laughing out loud

Police investigating the disappearance of estate agent Suzy Lamplugh are searching land in Worcestershire after receiving "new information".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-48859507

!

So Rood did it and the Police have rumbled you because you admitted it here online!

If we don't hear from Rood for a while then we'll know why.

I've not got a sausage (well, only via marriage) and I post here and there. I must boot up the Asus and start contributing more as I have a shedload of opinions and a garage full of dreams.

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 13th September 2019, 4:31 PM

boot up the Asus

A boot up the Asus is something every writer needs from time to time! Laughing out loud

Welcome back TheBlueNun, your shed full of opinions will be gratefully received, we need the variety. Wave

Please don't drive the nun away! Welcome back!

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 13th September 2019, 4:31 PM

I've not got a sausage (well, only via marriage) and I post here and there.

I'm getting ready to have my first stab at making sausages in a few minutes. Hopefully they'll turn out ok.

Quote: Paul Wimsett @ 13th September 2019, 6:23 PM

Please don't drive the nun away!

I might make a few nun-based jokes but don't worry: I won't get into the habit. Laughing out loud

Quote: Chappers @ 3rd July 2019, 6:53 PM

So Rood did it and the Police have rumbled you because you admitted it here online!

If we don't hear from Rood for a while then we'll know why.

We live in hope.

Welcome back The Blue Nun.

Welcome back Gerry - I didn't realise you were in the fantasy football this year until I saw your name today at the top of the list. You have a secret potion.

Welcome back me and Clara Rockmore who I have managed to connect to across the ether so that she now plays the theremin in my right shoulder but only on the days when my ejaculations are minimal.

Welcome back Hercules........in your case, it feels delightfully that you have never been away.

Thank you Horse, and welcome back to you, and Blue Nun of course.

Yes, Gerry has been in the FFPL for as long as I can remember.