Do we drive the ladies away or... Page 5

Laughing out loud

I believe in the equality of the sexes, except physically, where women are superior. I can prove this. How? Because even gay men like boobs. Do heterosexual men like guy parts?

Actually thinking about it I don't really remember any "Ladies."

Are you still single, Chaps? Rolling eyes

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 11th September 2019, 5:40 PM

Do heterosexual men like guy parts?

Straight men have no erotic interest in guy parts just as gay men have no erotic interest in girl parts, although men, regardless of sexual orientation, tend to find a nice pair of boobs aesthetically pleasing.

In my younger days, I used to be erotically interested in girl parts but I can't remember why.

To make matters worse, I've just been watching "The Yorkshire Vet": I won't go into detail but it was enough to put anybody off. Laughing out loud

If someone in the pub or at a party re-enacts, word for word, a Monty Python sketch it's always a male or males.I don't know whether that explains anything.

Quote: john tregorran @ 11th September 2019, 11:27 PM

If someone in the pub or at a party re-enacts, word for word, a Monty Python sketch it's always a male or males. I don't know whether that explains anything.

It's difficult to know how much of human behaviour is innate and how much has been learned.

Regardless of its origins, boys regardless of age often enjoy being clownish either in the company of other boys or in mixed company. Girls, in stark contrast, tend not to behave in a clownish fashion in the company of boys.

Quote: Rood Eye @ 11th September 2019, 10:11 PM

although men, regardless of sexual orientation, tend to find a nice pair of boobs aesthetically pleasing.

Are you saying that gay men like the look of women's breasts because I doubt that is true? All the gay men I know are not partial to the female form hence their sexuality but don't let that get in the way of your ideas.

Almost all human beings regardless of sexual orientation appreciate beauty in the human form - regardless of that form's gender.

Indeed, almost all human beings appreciate beauty in the animal world and indeed in the plant world and the non-living world.

Sexual attraction may or may not be involved but, even where such attraction is non-existent, mankind's capacity to appreciate beauty has been acknowledged since time immemorial.

You would argue you were right while the flames licked at your feet :) Why don't you change the habit of a lifetime and provide some evidence of your statements. You know, hard facts.

How about you visit gay clubs and ask patrons what they think of when you show them pictures of tits.

How about we drop this ridiculous discussion?

Consider it dropped Aaron :) It would have been perfect material for Ali G though :D

I know you batty but how do you rate these bangers innit?

I was just starting to enjoy it.

We're only trying to help your site.

Is the existence of this thread going to reverse the trend? The powers that be behind this website work wonders given the vast amount of content but I think the forums need more mods. There I said it. I know it's not that easy and a trustworthy mod that you can rely on long term is not easy to find but the forums need closer moderation. There is a report feature but not many people will use that and I've seen spam posts that have been here for several hours before being deleted.

Any forum needs a 24/7 rota of eagle eyed mods.