Monty Python's 50th anniversary Page 2

There are clips available on YouTube. It's the same old sketches, so you might as well watch the TV series?

Quote: Paul Wimsett @ 11th September 2019, 10:30 AM

There are clips available on YouTube. It's the same old sketches, so you might as well watch the TV series?

The Cocktail Bar sketch was never performed in the four TV series and is only available in audio on YT, BUT I DID see it on TV in the late 70s when they showed the "Live at Drury Lane".

I've done a cartoon about it in the New European, out on Thursday. Buy the magazine and support the fight against the madness of Brexit!

Quote: beaky @ 11th September 2019, 11:29 AM

I've done a cartoon about it in the New European, out on Thursday. Buy the magazine and support the fight against the madness of Brexit!

I believe the New European may be difficult to obtain in the event that Brexit becomes a reality.

I have, accordingly, begun to stockpile it.

Truly, the real world today is every bit as mad as the Python world was in 1969. Laughing out loud

Quote: beaky @ 11th September 2019, 11:29 AM

Madness? The only madness is that they keep stopping it!