Newsjack Series 21 - September 2019

Hey, kids.

Looks like the new series of Newsjack starts on the 12th September.

So that's deadlines of the 9th and 10th to start with I s'pose.

That'll keep us busy.

Thanks for the heads up. Though it'll be tricky trying to be funnier than the real life antics of 'Doris' (Donald & Boris).

Oh good.

Finally! I've been beginning the writings of a sketch (which I'm really excited about) for a few weeks now, and I was hoping that the deadline for this series was going to be before October 31st, big hint. Luckily it'll be relevant for weeks so I don't have to rush for any deadline.

Something has been ticking over fo the last 3 years. By Jeremy's beard what was it?

This is no time to bring up Trump's mental state.

Does anyone know where I can find last years episodes? I only seem to find really old episodes on youtube, and nothing in iPlayer.

*starts writing early*
*Sees the internet come up with the same jokes*

Quote: John Borison @ 3rd September 2019, 12:45 PM

Does anyone know where I can find last years episodes? I only seem to find really old episodes on youtube, and nothing in iPlayer.

I might have a few I could put on Dropbox if you like.

Quote: John Borison @ 3rd September 2019, 12:45 PM

There's clips of sketches from past series on their website.

Did anyone else get the autoreply 'Our submissions are currently closed, and will reopen in September 2019'?
Makes no difference cos my jokes are such a pile of shit anyway.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 8th September 2019, 9:43 AM

Did anyone else get the autoreply 'Our submissions are currently closed, and will reopen in September 2019'?

I'm sorry to hear you're unable to send shit jokes to Newsjack at the moment, Michael.

While you're waiting, why don't you keep yourself amused by carrying some coals to Newcastle?

(Important note for anyone who may need it: the butt of the above joke is Newsjack and not our good friend Michael who, it has to be said, does come up with the odd gem occasionally). Laughing out loud

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 8th September 2019, 9:43 AM

Yep. And luckily I checked the email body; normally I'd have just filed the autoreplies in the folder 'Newsjack - best response evar' :)

Quote: Mrkgrngr @ 5th September 2019, 2:26 PM

I might have a few I could put on Dropbox if you like.

Thanks for the offer, it's not necessary though. Just thought I missed some obvious place where they all might be online.

Quote: Steev @ 9th September 2019, 9:24 AM

Yep. And luckily I checked the email body; normally I'd have just filed the autoreplies in the folder 'Newsjack - best response evar' :)

Every year...

Never change, Newsjack!