Didn't she do well!

Good game. Good game.............

Play your wild cards right

Sorry wrong thread

Yeah played mine already, did alright.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 23rd August 2019, 11:06 AM

Play your wild cards right

Sorry wrong thread

Oh Steve, that tash doesn't look right on Kermit - you previous avatar was much more suited, and funny.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 23rd August 2019, 11:50 PM

Oh Steve, that tash doesn't look right on Kermit - you previous avatar was much more suited, and funny.

this post is off topic

Back on topic I nearly swapped Salah for Mane but bought pukey instead taking a hit
So I.m a bit happier about paying 4 points
Just hope Kane has one of his September days tomorrow

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 24th August 2019, 9:12 PM

this post is off topic

Sorry I mentioned it, I'm sure.

No probs mate just didn't,t quite know how to reply to such a post

Those same three at the top again but I'm in a Spit Mkv this season, B wing gun alignment, zeroed in, just nestled in behind them, soon be in my cross hairs. Could've easily taken the lead already but thought what fun what that be with nothing to shoot down? Fancy a bit of sport first. Where's that moustachioed frog? Hope he's got his parachute on. Pirate

Tally Ho Squad Leader...........Ginger and Snowy on yer tail don't yer know, and'll offer covering fire.

I'll cover the rear.

I bet you will, Heart Hug

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 25th August 2019, 7:28 AM

Those same three at the top again but I'm in a Spit Mkv this season, B wing gun alignment, zeroed in, just nestled in behind them, soon be in my cross hairs. Could've easily taken the lead already but thought what fun what that be with nothing to shoot down? Fancy a bit of sport first. Where's that moustachioed frog? Hope he's got his parachute on. Pirate

Don't worry pal I will inevitably lose interest soon
Unless you are top of the league then I will chase you down like a dirty Fokker

Ditch the Froggy blighter orf Blighty into the drink, Squiffy - What-O!

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2yvw86

Top v joint 2nd in the BCG H2H next week I see.