BCG Fantasy Premier League 2019/20 Page 5

Quote: playfull @ 16th August 2019, 3:07 AM

Made my first free transfer - think i still have an unbalanced squad but will have to wait until the next free transfer to make any further adjustment.

It wouldn't be unusual to play the Wild Card chip at about 4 - 6 weeks in after you've seen whether your team has settled in and you are happy with it - don't forget you have another one after Christmas for the rest of the season. If you can manage it on one free chip a week, then all well and good. :)

Hark at me the seasoned manager................ Rolling eyes

I'm not being panicked into making transfers. I'm happy with my players.

Form is temporary; class is permanent. It's a marathon, not a sprint. I'm taking one match at the time.

Angry That's gratitude for you. I invite four people into the league and every one of them goes straight ahead of me on week 1. I obviously didn't make the small print big enough. Angry

Yes, I too think I maybe giving out too many tips - one has to serve an apprenticeship. Rolling eyes

Would be nice to hear from other original managers, or is it going to stay as it always was. :(

Ah, the end of my wheedling pointers out of you.

Aye, thee is't on't own now lad.

You can tell I support Huddersfield.
Both them and I are bottom of the league.

Early days Stephen, VERY early days. As long as we don't let Anton, Steve and Gerry et al get too far ahead at the start of the season. (I think Horse has stood in some dog doo-doos)

Save yer chips! - Not unless you are 100% sure your Captain is going to score 5 or 6 goals and assist everyone on the field that weekend, then use your Triple. :D

Down to earth with a bang this week. Congrats to Anton.

You still went up a place, and that's no mean achievement................and I'm only 5 points behind you. HeHeHe Pirate

(Hope I don't regret that HeHeHe Pirate) :(

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 20th August 2019, 10:45 AM

You still went up a place,

Nooooo. I have dropped from second to sixth....I am thinking of re naming the team 'The plummeting stones'....

I think i need to work on my motivational technique - shouting at the telly doesn't seem to have any effect.

Who is Anton? He is pulling away like 'Baby Driver'.

Quote: playfull @ 20th August 2019, 2:34 PM

Nooooo. I have dropped from second to sixth....I am thinking of re naming the team 'The plummeting stones'....

I think i need to work on my motivational technique - shouting at the telly doesn't seem to have any effect.

Who is Anton? He is pulling away like 'Baby Driver'.

Ah, overall maybe, but this week you moved up one place after the Monday games - we have to grab small mercies when we can!

Anton? One of the better players who will occasionally post on here. No harm in watching what he is doing - his two bankers Sterling and Salah didn't do much for him Week 2 though. He IS beatable. :D

................oh, hello Anton Rolling eyes

PS Why don't you go to one of the matches your players feature in and run onto the pitch and slug someone? Seems to be the done thing these days - might get your photie in the paper. :D

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 20th August 2019, 3:37 PM

Anton? One of the better players who will occasionally post on here. No harm in watching what he is doing - his two bankers Sterling and Salah didn't do much for him Week 2 though. He IS beatable. :D

................oh, hello Anton Rolling eyes

That's fighting talk!
:D

Quote: ContainsNuts @ 20th August 2019, 5:10 PM

That's fighting talk!
:D

OK son, (phuttttttttt)........ding) put up yer dukes.

Nice to hear from you, to hear from you..................

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 20th August 2019, 11:34 PM

Nice to hear from you, to hear from you..................

Didn't she do well!