The general pop/rock - music thread Page 190

10 INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT THE SCARY SPICE
1. The Scary Spice is not actually very scary. In a recent poll, the 'scariest movie scenes' included Carrie, Saw and Hostel, but not one moment of Spiceworld. I myself can watch this masterpiece, say 'I am not afraid' and place my free hand on my heart.
2. Scary's star sign means f**k all. Who believes in that f**king shit?
3. There were two Melanie Spice Girls, and to exacerbate confusion further, they both used Mel for short. Fans resolved the dilemma by calling them Mels B and C, which are short forms for their respective surnames. C is then the third abbreviation I have used in my 10 interesting facts about Scary Spice.
4. I once met Mel B. It was intimidating, face to face with this sexy, outgoing, multimillionaire, internationally recognised and adored superstar... But after the initial nerves, she calmed down. I'm just like everyone else really.
5. Exactly three years, a few months, a fortnight and week and some days or so ago, Geri, Emma and Mel threatened to reform as G-E-M. Gem is then the fourth abbreviation I have used in my 10 interesting facts about Scary Spice. If Victoria and Mel C had been involved too, they would have been called Gemvm or The Spice Girls.
6. Mel B's FB page has 335,940 'likes'. That's more than mine.
7. Mel says that even now, 'Mama' makes her cry. Me too. It's that f**king shit.
8. The only part of Mel's solo career I disliked was the beginning. And the end. And there was a dip in the middle. Her first CD had two great things on it, but they were both on the cover.
9. Sometimes I think about Mel B in the nude. Other times, I keep my clothes on for it. And I say that with all due respect for Mel C.
10. That is the end of my 10 interesting facts about the Scary Spice. I hope you have enjoyed them.

Sleepy

Well I've got Michael figured out.
He just repeats corny old jokes but includes a Spice reference.
He could do satire for a change and use political names.

Quote: john tregorran @ 19th August 2019, 2:44 AM

Well I've got Michael figured out.
He just repeats corny old jokes but includes a Spice reference.
He could do satire for a change and use political names.

3/1: Filthy Rich And Catflap is shit

2/1: Happy Families is the dogs bollocks

1/3: Mention of Mel C

1/50: Mention of Mel C's private areas

I used to start my set, 'I've been asked to take all the Spice Girls references out of my act. Good night.'

Laughing out loud

Quote: john tregorran @ 19th August 2019, 2:44 AM

He just repeats corny old jokes

They're corny NEW jokes.
To overcome my Sporty Spice addiction, I've switched to a fruit diet. It's melony, see?

:)

I'm sure she eats plenty of Cox's.

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 19th August 2019, 11:58 PM

3/1: Filthy Rich And Catflap is shit

Half-true. Like 'One Direction are shit hot.'

2/1: Happy Families is the dogs bollocks

And that it isn't on DVD.

1/3: Mention of Mel C

I'm limiting that. The mentions are Goin' Down.
Well it used to be pedo priests, masturbation and Mel C. So that's progress.

I thought I could stop quoting Beatle songs. I should have known better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8scSwaKbE64

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 22nd August 2019, 12:27 PM

I thought I could stop quoting Beatle songs. I should have known better.

You need help!

I love the way every review of the double Beatles LP says, 'It became known as The White Album' - and then feels the need to explain why. I think most people could get there alone.

Indonesian authorities have forced these two girls to issue a public apology for this music video.

The authorities and many other people and organisations in Indonesia have criticised the girls' actions as "inappropriate".

The girls themselves, however, are totally against appropriateness.

I fully support these girls and God knows they certainly need some support! Laughing out loud