The all in one consolidated RIP thread Page 28

Quote: Rood Eye @ 28th July 2019, 8:50 AM

What's happened is that Russi Taylor, who was the voice of Minnie Mouse for 30 years beginning in 1986 has died at the age of 75.

According to Wikipedia:

Taylor provides the voices of numerous characters in the animated series The Simpsons, including fourth-grade nerd Martin Prince, purple-haired twins Sherri and Terri, and German exchange student Üter. On occasions, she voiced Martin's friend, Wendell.

Joe Longthorne, singer and impressionist, has departed this life today at the age of 64.

Quote: Rood Eye @ 3rd August 2019, 10:46 AM

Joe Longthorne, singer and impressionist, has departed this life today at the age of 64.

Oh dear, how sad, never mind.

He was extremely popular n the 1980s but has had a long illness.

Quote: Chappers @ 3rd August 2019, 3:38 PM

He was extremely popular n the 1980s

Not with me - talentless nerk.

David Kimowitz, owner of "The Stand" comedy club in Manhattan, New York, has been found stabbed to death at his home in Maplewood, New Jersey.

The family's au pair was also found stabbed to death in the street outside the home. It is believed she fled her attacker inside the house but was followed and stabbed to death in the street.

Kimowitz, 40, lived at the home with his wife, Laura, and their two children.

The au pair's ex-boyfriend has been arrested.

Really!? Sleepy

Oliver Hardy died on this day in 1957.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 7th August 2019, 6:47 PM

Oliver Hardy died on this day in 1957.

You've been peeking at Google agin, ain't yer. :D

You can safely say he's dead then.

Quote: john tregorran @ 8th August 2019, 3:03 AM

You can safely say he's dead then.

:D

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 7th August 2019, 11:20 PM

You've been peeking at Google agin, ain't yer. :D

How dare you sir...It came up on my phone.
I wouldn't stoop to regurgitating verbatim google pages, passing them off as my own work.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 8th August 2019, 7:44 AM

How dare you sir...It came up on my phone.
I wouldn't stoop to regurgitating verbatim google pages, passing them off as my own work.

Liar liar, pants on fire.....................SOME do. Whistling nnocently

This is quite an informative obituary from the ABC.A lot of it was new to me,anyway.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-08-17/how-peter-fonda-easy-rider-revolutionised-american-cinema/11424522