Things that piss you off Page 1,765

I, and a lot of people, hold the door for men and women, and have never had anybody complain. I think the number of women who would actually complain about the practice are very few and far between and very possibly figments of Daily Mail readers imagination.

I was reading it on twitter and plenty feminists were huffing and puffing about it.
The trouble is, it makes it a minefield for men if you happen to open a door for a radical feminist and she gives you a coating for an innocent act.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 15th August 2019, 9:35 AM

The trouble is, it makes it a minefield for men if you happen to open a door for a radical feminist and she gives you a coating for an innocent act.

If you get ant grief, just treat her as if she were a bloke and deck her.

Quote: Lazzard @ 15th August 2019, 9:39 AM

If you get ant grief, just treat her as if she were a bloke and deck her.

'Ere, I like that. Might try it next time a lady opens a door for me.

They have changed all the rules about everything and all you old geezers are not getting the memo.
We have a stack of ****ist names to call you when you fall foul of them.

Oi! Ageist fool.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 15th August 2019, 9:35 AM

I was reading it on twitter .

Laughing out loud

That's not real life! It's made up entirely of narcissistic pompous self-aggrandising out of touch idiots!

(Sort of like a larger scale BCG)

Laughing out loud

Tell you what pisses me off.

The people who call up regularly and say "Hello... pause... Yeah, I heard you've been in a car acciden-" Piss off!

Quote: tracey phillips @ 15th August 2019, 12:01 PM

The people who call up regularly and say "Hello... pause... Yeah, I heard you've been in a car acciden-" Piss off!

What do you say if a man holds a door open for you? :(

I think the human race will die out. Men will be so afraid to ask women out in case they're accused of sexual harassment. The workplace used to be the place where most people met their partners. Now I suppose men are scared to look sideways at the women they work with.

Quote: tracey phillips @ 15th August 2019, 12:01 PM

Took me the third time of reading to understand what you meant.
The cold callers touting for compo claims.

That time of year again when all you can hear every time you step outside is the pathetic screech of the newborn seagulls taking months to learn how to fly and f**k off. I'm sure they do it on purpose so they can roost at the folks house for as long as possible.

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 15th August 2019, 11:20 PM

That time of year again when all you can hear every time you step outside is the pathetic screech of the newborn seagulls taking months to learn how to fly and f**k off. I'm sure they do it on purpose so they can roost at the folks house for as long as possible.

Occasionally get them, BUT the ones that f**k me off EVERY year at about this time are the pigeons sitting on the tops of chimney pots or TV aerials and coo-cooing to each other for about 2 hours from 5 in the morning, and to make it worse they stop for maybe half a minute and you think "Ahhh, at last" as you snuggle into your pillow, then f**k me they start up again. Perverted Bastards!!

I had a baby seagull walk into my flat.Whopping great feet it had and looked very cute.Scouted around a bit and left,fortunately leaving no calling card.Couldn't go in the garden for a few days because of it's protective parents.