BCG Fantasy Premier League 2019/20 Page 4

FOR OLDIES & NEWBIES - from Week 2 and onwards.................

For some reason they have stopped the use of Drag & Drop to bring someone off the bench - it is now tapping the up/down arrow to the top left of the player you want off and select the one you want on from the bench.

DON'T FORGET to "Save Your Team" of course.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 9th August 2019, 8:01 PM

Don.... Don hmmm you'll have to remind me
Was he the one who used to swear a lot and drive a Taxi?

No but he hardly appeared since Godot went so I can see how you mixed them up. Don can do one but Godot can come back anytime. But I don't think he will. Never mind maybe one of the new players can entertain us?

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 10th August 2019, 11:04 AM

No but he hardly appeared since Godot went so I can see how you mixed them up. Don can do one but Godot can come back anytime. But I don't think he will. Never mind maybe one of the new players can entertain us?

I did PM Godot................... I did notice from much older posts that he'd had some sort of illness - perhaps........ :(

HOW COME when ever I played Sterling last season (and why I didn't pick him this, so far) he either didn't play, played for only part of the game or played like shit Angry ....................................I hope the FPL curse has not kicked in early. :(

GO HORSE!! :D Wave

A few of my big guns have yet to play so we will know more by Tuesday.
Go dark Horse. (me :) )

Tuesday?

And yes, Aubameyang better come good for me or there will be words.

Happy with The Tricky Reds start. Will be interesting to see positions after all W1 points are in. I am hoping for a few more from a sub - if i have understood the sub situation correctly.

You're doing very well!! Still a few to come for your team and NO you need to play the Bench Boost chip as Stephen did with his GoodboysAFC to take advantage of any score made by the bench, and remember it is a one off bonus for the season.

Well that was a steep learning curve, more luck than judgement! Congrats to Anton (Anton?) and on to week 2.

After my rant about Sterling only playing good when I don't select him, I can feel the FPL imp sniggering on my shoulder again as I see Mané (who only played for 16 minutes for me last week) scored 2 goals last night. Arsenal!

I need to ask something before the weekend.
I want to transfer a player into my team but on the transfer page I select the player I want and all seems well but when I go back to my team, he hasn't been transferred.
There's no save team on that page???

I think you are missing a step.

Under the Transfer tab you need to select the player you want OUT first by tapping the cross to the top left of him. He will then grey out and you THEN select the player you want in.

OK transfer and save team of course.

Thank you
That seems obvious now but I'm still claiming 'new boy' over my errors.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 15th August 2019, 9:52 AM

Thank you
That seems obvious now but I'm still claiming 'new boy' over my errors.

As long as you don't finish above me.

Made my first free transfer - think i still have an unbalanced squad but will have to wait until the next free transfer to make any further adjustment.

This weeks team talk will be "remember money doesn't grow on trees lads....unless of course you are Boris Johnson".