BCG Fantasy Premier League 2019/20

Is anyone actioning it this year? Time is getting tight!

I've tried for the last two seasons and never got in.
I got the message.

Alright, alright!! WHO let it out of the bag that Steve wasn't welcome? I thought we said at the last meeting of The Clique we would keep shtum and hope he get fed up of trying for membership. Angry

Just gone onto the site and the league seems to have gone. Don't think Dan's doing it anymore So I've started a new one same name. All regular posters here who want to play this season will be welcome, together with non posters such as Don and Gerry etc. Just PM me or Herc for the code if we haven't PMed it to you already. No subs necessary just the odd post on this thread and a promise not to finish above me. Need to be quick, scoring starts next Friday.

Go to Join a league on the Fantasy Premier League website and enter BCG CLIQUE - then enter the code

If it doesn't work blame Herc then get him to sort it out as he's more IT savvy than me. All posting BCG members welcome including women.

Nice one. I'm in ??'?

Yes I've sent code. Herc wanted to exclude all the winners but I said no. :) Oh good it works we have two members, roll up roll up...

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 3rd August 2019, 10:43 PM

Herc wanted to exclude all the winners but I said no. :)

WHA?!? Then I need to exclude myself, being the Herc2Herc** winner Whistling nnocently back in the dark ages.

I'm in and have PMd a number of the oldies from past leagues - I hope they join. :(

**Are you doing a H2H Alf?

I'm not so bothered about an HS2 league or whatever :S I'll leave that to you if you want to create that one.
I think our work's cut out just trying to get enough in the main league tbh, a lot of the oldies seem to have drifted away. We need to generate new interest from current members, no idea of their interest in football but I've decided to be proactive and ask some regulars here to join. I'm going to PM a few. Do you think Keewik likes football? Laughing out loud

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 4th August 2019, 10:05 AM

I'm not so bothered about an HS2 league or whatever :S I'll leave that to you if you want to create that one.
I think our work's cut out just trying to get enough in the main league tbh, a lot of the oldies seem to have drifted away. We need to generate new interest from current members, no idea of their interest in football but I've decided to be proactive and ask some regulars here to join. I'm going to PM a few. Do you think Keewik likes football? Laughing out loud

I tried to get you in last two seasons but was given wrong code. New Captain at the helm, check your message box.

That's OK..............I get the picture................(sniff)............just 'cos it was eventually named after me (Herc2Herc) ............... Teary

That's good Alf - you PMing the newbies and me the oldies, let's hope we can get a decent league again. I've even PMd Godot - expecting a PM back full of expletives! Hope so. :D

Have also sent Stephen full details of how to enter a team, so hopefully he won't miss out this year.

Well we've done our bit, just have to wait and see how many turn up. Probably should have done it two weeks ago but we weren't to know Dan was going to end it without saying anything. PMd nearly 20 members this morning. If we get three joining that'll be a start, plus any from the old team. I'd be surprised if Sunshine refuses the chance to fluke another win.

If we missed anyone else here who wants to join please let us know and sign up to our FF league. Wave

Who is Perry Wilsher - The Tricky Reds? Welcome, none the less! :D That's four...................

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 5th August 2019, 12:43 AM

Who is Perry Wilsher - The Tricky Reds? Welcome, none the less! :D That's four...................

The Tricky Reds? Sounds familiar...

Quote: playfull @ 5th August 2019, 2:54 AM

The Tricky Reds? Sounds familiar...

Ahhhh, of course! ..................ye...s Eh?

We number 5 now - come one, come all. You lads and lasses! :)

Looks a bit daunting - it's a bit more complicated than i expected. Mind you as a forest fan i expect to be replaced as manager after about 5 games...and that's if i do well.

Quote: playfull @ 5th August 2019, 10:52 AM

Looks a bit daunting - it's a bit more complicated than i expected. Mind you as a forest fan i expect to be replaced as manager after about 5 games...and that's if i do well.

At first glance it may look daunting, but it's quite simple and you must join!

I can PM you the "how to do it" I sent to Stephen if you like, ALONG WITH THE BCG CODE, which you cannot join without - the BCG Clique that is. Anyone can have a go at the FPL.