I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,060

To be honest, if I was happy to get down there and wax complete strangers' fannies, I don't really know why doing a pair of bollocks would be that different? A bollock isn't inherently scary.

Not that I personally would wax anyone's anything.

Quote: zooo @ 23rd July 2019, 12:17 PM

To be honest, if I was happy to get down there and wax complete strangers' fannies, I don't really know why doing a pair of bollocks would be that different? A bollock isn't inherently scary.

A cut throat razor is just as effective, providing you have a steady hand.

Boris has to really front up and take on a stubborn and arcane Parliament, could be the biggest fight since Cromwell won against Royal Domination, now someone has to win the fight for the people or democracy against an equally haughty institution that's got way above itself and forgotten who it serves.

The only way to do it is publicly embarrass a lot of MPs who ignored the winning Brexit vote in their own constituencies. If they refuse to change their vote to back the referendum result I'd call a simple emergency measure to jail them all until November, like the Fifth Columnists were locked up till the war ended. And as prisoners in Britain don't get a vote then Brexit will be voted through. No one will mess with Boris after that. Enough of this soft liberal crap, wield some legitimate power and get the thing through.

Quote: zooo @ 23rd July 2019, 12:17 PM

I was happy to get down there and wax complete strangers' fannies.

What happened to this page, Aaron?!!

Don't mock the title of my autobiography.

Laughing out loud

Country Life butter has a new ad based on Theresa May's retirement as Prime Minister.

They are going to have to add another star to Old Glory now.

Just listened to Teresa May's final speech to the house. Is it too soon to say i can't wait to hear Boris make his...

Perhaps now as PM he can legalise the water cannon that he bought as Lord Mayor of London to suppress protesters. God knows he's going to need them once the 5th Form of Eton take over the country.

Boris has promised not to hold a general election until he has delivered Brexit but if for any reason he fails to deliver Brexit at the appointed time, his chances of winning a subsequent general election are going to be considerably less than they are right now.

All the Labour Party needs in order to win the next election is to replace Jeremy Corbyn as leader and for Boris to bugger up Brexit.

On the other hand, a coalition between Nigel and Boris (Norris?) and an appropriate strategy for the placing of candidates might be just what he needs to put paid to his political opponents.

If he has the brains he was born with, he'll call a general election in August but if he leaves it much longer, he's dicing with doom.

I agree Corbyn is a total idiot, the man makes Lenin & Trotsky look like the Tweenies.
Meanwhile Johnson is the 'Class Clown' in oh so many ways. Also by the looks of the people that he is bringing in I suspect he is soon to be pushed rather than followed.

The Lib Dems are no better , the woman offering us Brexit gave us the Bedroom Tax and a host of hardships on the low paid in work.

My only hope is that common sense breaks out because the way its going it won't be long before we are all shooting at each other from behind bins in the street.

Nice to see Penfold ad lib at a time like that.

Quote: Rood Eye @ 24th July 2019, 2:06 PM

Boris has promised not to hold a general election until he has delivered Brexit but if for any reason he fails to deliver Brexit at the appointed time, his chances of winning a subsequent general election are going to be considerably less than they are right now.

All the Labour Party needs in order to win the next election is to replace Jeremy Corbyn as leader and for Boris to bugger up Brexit.

On the other hand, a coalition between Nigel and Boris (Norris?) and an appropriate strategy for the placing of candidates might be just what he needs to put paid to his political opponents.

If he has the brains he was born with, he'll call a general election in August but if he leaves it much longer, he's dicing with doom.

Any pacts on one side will likely be met by pacts on the other. It'll be a pact off.

Quote: Firkin @ 22nd July 2019, 9:44 AM

It's very fortuitous that just after been wound up by Trump they find all these spies, loads of them all in the same place. It wouldn't surprise me that after consideration they say "Did we say CIA ? We meant MI6."

Probably C & A.