Pickle

So someone leaked the UK Ambassadors emails to the media . Some may see them as 'Whistle Blowers' who's actions aid a transparent democracy?

But what whistle did they blow? All I can see was an assessment, be it right or wrong is was no more than that. There's no bribes, lies etc , just an honest assessment from a man picked for his judgement.So for me this is not the work of a whistleblower, as you don' need to highlight people doing the job they're paid for?

So now he police have stepped in and told the Whistlerblower to hand themselves in . They probably know who it is anyway and intend to nick them as they are on there way to buy more Andrex , no doubt the press will be invited the irony being lost on them as they jostle each to photograph their own rat. And until they grab them the police have told the media not to publish anymore from this source.

So do we have an innocent whistleblower running around like Richard Hannay? Or is this a political stunt were one of two factions are using the police to damage the other side in retaliation? Some say its linked to Brexit, it may well be, I don't know.

What I do know is that we now live in a country were the political system has completely disintegrated . Currently the left are fighting the middle and the right, the right are fighting the middle and the left and the middle are taking on all comers. Not to mention the Welsh Irish and Scots having to either stand and watch with the Nats or prop it all up with the Loyalists?

And now as we head toward the most complex negotiations ever or a two fingers to Johnny Foreigner Job being lead by a man who has less scruples than a rat , in a country were the police are in charge of the media and nothing is secret anymore .

That 's my definition of a pickle

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ 13th July 2019, 1:47 PM

That 's my definition of a pickle

Branston - could almost eat it out of the jar and is only second best to mustard when eating cold ham. [i]Ummm - smack, delish[i]

If this leak was meant to help Boris it's actually damaged him. Before he's even become PM, he looks like a Trump lackey. And by not defending the diplomat he's effectively ensured the whole of the civil service hates him and will work against him before his premiership even starts. Well played, Boris!

Do people in the UK care that he's a Trump fan boy?
The whole place seems to be in a pickle to me.

What you need is another Wilfred to go around the country asking Mabel what's on the table.That would cheer everyone up.