BCG Fantasy Premier League 2018/19 Page 4

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 29th March 2019, 9:11 AM

What with Don too far ahead and Steve taking an early bath, this week I will be mostly going shit or bust.

And I went both in effect...............................

I'd dragged myself up from being stuck at the bottom for weeks on end at the start of the season and now yet again seem to have lost the plot or run out of luck.

**Sterling not playing was the final straw.

This thread is virtually dead, and I can't be arsed with pissing about selecting a team each week, raising my hopes, only for it to go tits up so, FUCK IT !!...................I GIVE UP.

Have better things to do with my life and have "committed suicide".

** You watch, YOU play him for the rest of the season and he'll be picked every f**king week and score at least a hat-trick in each match, and THAT is how my season has panned out...................had enough, come to the end of my tether, etc, et f**king cetera.

BUGGER..............can't even get a zero score now! GRRRR. Angry

That's Rojo transferred for some other no hoper at the weekend.

YAY! Through careful selection I now have a full team of "Red" players. Laughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loud

(You watch, I bet even one of those f**kers will score some points)

Well done to Ron Dushmore for scraping home once again. I love a cliff hanger. Serious stuff. I can see now, Ron, why you never had the time to join me for a sing-along on the 60 bus. As it was, I had to put up with your manager, Roy, sitting just behind me in the Coliseum at La Boheme. Literally. No one else would. I can imagine it was pretty tense in the kitchen commune towards the end what with Gerry doing the eggs,, Anton the bacon and Sunshine on vegan. I remember the days when you were more Thai in all ways relational but that is life. I am satisfied to have romped up to fifth not so far away from Kips who I will now cordially invite to a bit of Blue Moon, not that it has any meaning to us, on the 405 or 466. If I have one mildly critical point, it is you might have contributed in comment as often as the rest of us consistently did.

But there it is:

Please don't feel under any duty to acknowledge this : zeitgeists are zeitgeists.

Stats:

In 2015, I got 2011 points and came in 186,652.

In 2018, I got 2095 points and came in 519,720.

In 2019, I got 2016 points and came in 1,696,278.

This game is becoming increasingly difficult.

In the early days, Gerry, love her, used to predict that I would win - I will always be extremely grateful to him for that.

It oozed emotional warmth.

I can't even get it wrong completely :( Oxlade-Chamberlain comes on for ONLY 2 minutes and scores me one point! Angry

Well won Don, and Anton - OOOOOH, SO CLOSE!! Now you know how Klopp feels. :P

Oh well, looks like another dead thread on the BCG.

Probably the only thing that can revive it would be if Godot galloped in from the horizon, but I think I can see now why he legged it.

Shame really............................

Well done everyone. Glad I was able to make it close near the end but Don had such a decent lead and team that I wasn't surprised he held on. It is getting tougher every year. So many people playing, so many mini-leagues to keep tabs on.

It's a shame this mini-league is getting smaller and this thread more dormant. Have a good summer x

New season alert...

:O Already?