Next Level Deliveroo

Hi everyone!

Presenting a brand new service brought to you by Planet Caramel and the gig economy - Lay-Zed-Dine - it's the full restaurant experience in the comfort of your own home: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4oVMYcTFvA

We would love some customers!

That was great, it reminded me of the opening credits of Brookside for some reason, think it was the music.

I Like the way it was filmed and the sillyness of it all.

Overall, that sketch is funny and it's a well-observed depiction of restaurant life.

For me, the "break up" couple would have been better with an annoying toddler and no dialogue.

My only real problem is possibly with myself rather than the sketch and that is - why did the couple decide to return to the restaurant immediately after leaving? Am I being thick?

They're returning straight afterwards because it was their house the whole time! Lay-Zed-Dine™ - It's a restaurant in your front room. A toddler would have been perfect, but our friends refuse to have kids. Finding one was prohibitively difficult!

There is a secret Brookside reference inside every video we've ever made, except this one.

Thanks for watching, and for the feedback!

Alex
1/3 of Planet Caramel

Quote: Rood Eye @ 22nd June 2019, 4:14 PM

why did the couple decide to return to the restaurant immediately after leaving? Am I being thick?

Quote: Planet Caramel @ 9th July 2019, 11:38 AM

They're returning straight afterwards because it was their house the whole time! Lay-Zed-Dine™ - It's a restaurant in your front room.

Yes, that makes perfect sense - I was indeed being thick!

I've just watched it again and, for some reason, everything about it was even funnier than it was a couple of weeks ago.

All in all, a thoroughly commendable little film.

Haha, it all falls into place.

Thanks for your kind words and your support, genuinely! We're chuffed you like it. Please help us spread the word, we have lots of videos like this on YouTube and could do with all the support we can get! If you're on Facebook then you can even give us a like on there.

Alex
1/3 of Planet Caramel