God recalls all humans after discovering serious defects...

God recalls all humans after discovering serious defects...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_0GzUtCa2c&feature=youtu.be

We've all seen the signs,the four horsemen,Trump,Johnson,Farage and Morrison (He's the Australian one and as moronic as the others)

I needed a Carlos fix... thank you.

This is excellent news.

It's hardly my place to criticise the Almighty but I really think he should have instituted a recall several decades ago when, according to news reports, some members of his flock began spontaneously bursting into flames.

Had that happened to mobile phones or spin dryers, demands for a recall would have been immediate and worldwide.

In fairness to God, however, I should point out that although the human race may be thought something of a failure on his part, he is undoubtedly a significant talent when it comes to landscaping.

I commend in particular his work in the Lake District.

Nice one Carlos. God choosing to appear as ear pods was nicely surreal and instructions to the cameraman at the end perfectly subverted my expectations of how the piece would end (no bang no flash).

Whoa, that's quite an interesting concept you've put forward there! The idea of God recalling all humans due to serious defects definitely makes you think. It's a reminder that we're all imperfect and have our flaws, but it's also an opportunity for personal reflection and growth. In times like these, finding solace in spirituality can be comforting. By the way, there's this website I stumbled upon https://firstchurchlove.com that delves into discussions about faith, spirituality, and personal development. It might offer some intriguing insights for those seeking a deeper understanding.

Wait for it.....

Brilliant :D Carlos is very funny and I still check out his pub toilet sketch sometimes. It would have been great if he hit the guy in the face with the microphone shield. Not too hard but thrust it forward so it brushes the man's face who doesn't react and just starts talking :D