Tiger Feet

Well Glastonbury is with us again and it ages me more and more each year as I now despair of conditions I once thrived in and I tend to disagree with the line ups.
Still I will watch every hour of it with a J and an open mind. I had doubts that Jay Zee deserved his billing but I saw my arse on that as he rocked the house.
However if I had my choice it would be

Springsteen to open
Cold Play Saturday
The Eagles Sunday afternoon
Stone Roses to close

That would get me back into the Mud and I'm not talking about Les and the lads .
So who would get you to happily sleep in the mud?

IDLES will kick ass. Fontaines D.C. would have been nice, as would black midi.

I've only been to one wet/muddy show: Metallica and Suicidal Tendencies in Tampa in 1994. It was miserable. Most of my outdoor shows have been too hot/sunny/dusty.

Da Butt I think that Donningtons more your bag by the sounds of it and I think they let people in on their motor bikes ,

When I was a lad I walked passed the Huddersfield Town football ground and MUD were playing in concert there.
It was not cool to like MUD but I stopped and listened for quite a while - they sounded great.
I never mentioned it to my Rod Stewart and Strangler fans friends.

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ 26th June 2019, 11:05 PM

So who would get you to happily sleep in the mud?

Absolutely nobody. I would require a seat in an auditorium and an overnight Travelodge at the very least.

Main stage: Pink Floyd, The Eagles, Oasis and the Clash.

The Arty Farty Tent: London Grammar, the Chainsmokers

Main stage: Pulp.

Kylie on BBC Breakfast this morning talking about doing the Legend spot this year sans gold hot pants (not literally, sadly) - My God!! She is still seriously sexy. Lovey

Firkin I would love to see that line up, Stephen Rod Stewart fans wouldn't be upset , Bunter you could 'Glamp Camp' And Herc I would not like to be standing next to you if she did come out in hot pants and finally Chipolata Pulp have done it a few times and while they are good they don't have enough sing a longs for that stage .

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ 27th June 2019, 11:03 AM

And Herc I would not like to be standing next to you if she did come out in hot pants .

Your not telling me you've never seen a grown man with his kecks and pants around his ankles before.

I obviously need to get out more.

Quote: DaButt @ 26th June 2019, 11:23 PM

IDLES will kick ass. Fontaines D.C. would have been nice, as would black midi.

Looks like Fontaines D.C. will be there:

We are very happy to announce another show at Glastonbury Festival on the John Peel Stage tomorrow Friday at 3.15pm.?

Living Colour
Dubstar
Republica
Faith No More
GnR

Obviously with lots of drugs. Gotta have drugs.

The Pixies and Nirvana for glorious noise.

I've got one of my ideal lineups coming to Margate soon.

Curved Air, Focus and Wilko Johnson.