Things that piss you off Page 1,761

Rude boy, you seem to have racism close to your heart.
Have you suffered from it?

Quote: chipolata @ 26th June 2019, 9:14 PM

Believe it or not the world isn't always black and white.

Nonsense. Life is indeed "black & white". Something is either right or it is wrong; it's either legal or it is illegal; it is either moral or it is immoral; it is either correct or it is incorrect. So-called "grey areas" are convenient get-outs for those who can't make up their minds or don't want to commit themselves and prefer to sit on the fence.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 27th June 2019, 8:37 AM

Nonsense. Life is indeed "black & white". Something is either right or it is wrong; it's either legal or it is illegal; it is either moral or it is immoral; it is either correct or it is incorrect. So-called "grey areas" are convenient get-outs for those who can't make up their minds or don't want to commit themselves and prefer to sit on the fence.

Pish-posh and poppycock of the highest order! Life and the world is full of nebulous areas.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 27th June 2019, 8:01 AM

Rude boy, you seem to have racism close to your heart.
Have you suffered from it?

God, yes!

I once had to endure several excruciating minutes of the Doctor Who "Rosa Parks" episode while I struggled in vain to find the remote control in order to turn the bloody thing off!

Laughing out loud

Quote: Rood Eye @ 27th June 2019, 10:00 AM

God, yes!

I once had to endure several excruciating minutes of the Doctor Who "Rosa Parks" episode while I struggled in vain to find the remote control in order to turn the bloody thing off!

Laughing out loud

Laughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loud...................................:|

Quote: chipolata @ 27th June 2019, 9:27 AM

Pish-posh and poppycock of the highest order! Life and the world is full of nebulous areas.

And if you inspect a nebula closely, you'll find that it's either dust/gas or nothing. Matter, or not matter.

Quote: DaButt @ 27th June 2019, 12:36 PM

And if you inspect a nebula closely, you'll find that it's either dust/gas or nothing. Matter, or not matter.

It's not like an American to believe in science.

Quote: chipolata @ 27th June 2019, 7:40 PM

It's not like an American to believe in science.

:O :O :O Borderline racism! :O :O :O

You can't judge a country by it's politicians.

Quote: Rood Eye @ 27th June 2019, 8:10 PM

:O :O :O Borderline racism! :O :O :O

:)

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 27th June 2019, 10:31 AM

Laughing out loud That's a bit rood.

Speaking of (k)nobs, if I have to hear that Gladstone Brookes TV ad asking me why I haven't done anything about my unclaimed PPI many more times, I won't be responsible for my actions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccQunMrjKvI

F**k off you patronising c**t.

Already this week we hear on the news of people leaving dogs in the car with no ventilation while they go off shopping. ALSO this week a baby, with the fire service/police having to smash a window to rescue them.

What is the matter with these people - WHY are they so f**king thick?!?!..................... I despair. :( Angry

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 30th June 2019, 6:26 AM

Already this week we hear on the news of people leaving dogs in the car with no ventilation while they go off shopping. ALSO this week a baby, with the fire service/police having to smash a window to rescue them.

What is the matter with these people - WHY are they so f**king thick?!?!..................... I despair. :( Angry

Does it really surprise you with the sort of people you see on reality TV?

Quote: Chappers @ 1st July 2019, 6:17 PM

Does it really surprise you with the sort of people you see on reality TV?

I remember one reality contestant (now no longer with us) who achieved great wealth and national fame even though she thought East Anglia was abroad, the Union Jack was the flag of London, and that Einstein was Sherlock Holmes's dad. Laughing out loud

As far as IQ is concerned, about 78% of people fall within the normal range of 85 to 115.

That leaves about 9 million people in the UK who are below that range but still capable of functioning without assistance.