Harry Hill's Alien Fun Capsule - Series 3

Supreme silliness, panellists were good sports all, and I spent the entire half hour laughing my head off. The best tonic on telly, just what we need right about now!

Yeah and it's nicely spaced out this time. I think they've run too much Harry Hill at times in the past, he's much better when you've had a break from him, a bit like Vic & Bob. This show's great fun, my favourite was the Cannon & Ball one, they still had it.

It looked like a real fish at the start and that put me off. I know it's 'just a fish' and I'm not even vegetarian but I don't like seeing dead animals on TV in the name of comedy. It would have been funny if it was an obviously fake fish and a lot more like Harry's style.

Maybe I'm wrong and it was a fake fish but it looked like a real fish. There's only one way to settle this...

Any more knights you'd like for the show?

Great stuff, yes.

One thing though, how are the clips found? Is there a particular method or do they just watch a lot of random stuff the panellists have been in?

I enjoyed it as always, even though I'm can't stand "Moonface McCuthcheon" OR the gross OTT loud mouthed Alison Hammond.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 14th June 2019, 12:01 PM

I can't stand . . . the gross OTT loud mouthed Alison Hammond.

At the risk of being thrown out of the National Society of Racist Misogynistic Bigoted Bastards, I have to say I've always liked Alison Hammond.

She's not on TV because she ticks diversity boxes: she's on TV because she's a joy to watch.

That "leg" she had certainly made her seem more diverse than most!

Watched it last night. Sheer madness. Loved it.

Much improved this week but it's not quite the same when Alan the Alien doesn't feature so much - better when Harry had him on his desk in his box. Dunno why, but in about the third prog. of the first series (?) it made me burst out laughing when he gave him a Chinese burn.

Only just caught up. Ken Barlow hitting people is hilarious. As was the throwing the can, which oddly I found funnier as it went on despite knowing exactly what was going to happen

SO FUNNY this week - my wife and I we're in hysterics. Harry's odd put downs of his own show and the horse with the squeaky chicken Laughing out loud Still wish Alan would go back in his box though - it was funnier then.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 13th July 2019, 11:27 PM

SO FUNNY this week - my wife and I we're in hysterics. Harry's odd put downs of his own show and the horse with the squeaky chicken Laughing out loud Still wish Alan would go back in his box though - it was funnier then.

Couldn't agree more! Also it warmed my heart to see Ade Edmonson back in a comedy context, and a great gag to go with it.

Quote: Sitcomfan64 @ 14th July 2019, 8:39 AM

Couldn't agree more! Also it warmed my heart to see Ade Edmonson back in a comedy context, and a great gag to go with it.

Yes, and wasn't it amazing how many working in that studio looked like him - even Harry himself!

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 14th July 2019, 9:29 AM

Yes, and wasn't it amazing how many working in that studio looked like him - even Harry himself!

I know! I actually wish they'd have let him go further with that, I'd have loved to see a few minutes of Ade's OTT Harry impression