Time To Tell The Truth Page 3

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 2nd June 2019, 10:33 PM

:) No, even I have more important stuff to do occasionally. There's an old rule you obviously don't go by, If you dish out insults on impulse then be prepared to get some back. All you do is cry like a baby when someone stands up to you. Most obvious sign of a bully, imo. Bullies can f**k off and I have no problem in telling them that.

More shit from a numpty.

:) No, even I have more important stuff to do occasionally. There's an old rule you obviously don't go by, If you dish out insults on impulse then be prepared to get some back. All you do is cry like a baby when someone stands up to you. Most obvious sign of a bully, imo. Bullies can f**k off and I have no problem in telling them that.

More shit from a numpty.

What do you mean I'm not a bully? I was a 13 year old autistic kid struggling to fit in a community and struggle to adapt to talk to others in a mature environment, where I threw insults and made lies up about myself. I apologized, and explained my actions that's enough?

Quote: Wheel @ 2nd June 2019, 10:39 PM

What do you mean I'm not a bully? I was a 13 year old autistic kid struggling to fit in a community and struggle to adapt to talk to others in a mature environment, where I threw insults and made lies up about myself. I apologized, and explained my actions that's enough?

Wheel, Don't listen to his crap. Everybody else is behind you.

:)
Was that inbetween shunting cargo links?

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 2nd June 2019, 10:43 PM

:)
Was that inbetween shunting cargo links?

No. I am a 19 year old person who has just gotten an apprenticeship in IT and not shunting cargo links. I don't know what I need to do to prove to you I'm not a bully

I don't mind people having a pop at me, I do mind people accusing me things of things which I am not

That's not directed at you David but Rab C Keewik. She makes Rab look like Julie Andrews.

Quote: Wheel @ 2nd June 2019, 10:45 PM

No. I am a 19 year old person who has just gotten an apprenticeship in IT and not shunting cargo links. I don't know what I need to do to prove to you I'm not a bully

I don't mind people having a pop at me, I do mind people accusing me things of things which I am not

I tell you, ignore this inhumane arse the Kipper. . HE'S the bully.

All you do is cry like a baby when someone stands up to you. Most obvious sign of a bully

I'm not a bully

In the name of Jesus, Mary, Joseph and all his carpenter friends!

This thread becomes more confusing with every new post.

I don't think Alfred is suggesting that Wheel is, was or ever will be a bully.

I think there should be a device on BCG which allows posters to click the name of one or more other members and the chosen name(s) will be added to an automatically printed sentence at the bottom of the post that reads "The remarks in this post are addressed to . . ."

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 2nd June 2019, 10:47 PM

That's not directed at you David but Rab C Keewik. She makes Rab look like Julie Andrews.

Your xenophobia is showing again.

Quote: Briosaid @ 2nd June 2019, 10:40 PM

Wheel, Don't listen to his crap. Everybody else is behind you.

But they definitely ain't behind you. Except to give you a push off this site.

Wow

I'd forgotten how a lot of people on this site are just BAT SHIT CRAZY

Ya'll are fkn nuts!

We're with you, wheel.

It takes balls to write something like that Wheel and I have always enjoyed reading your posts so whatever has happened in the past you should forget. Just post under one account and always be honest and you can't go wrong. Good luck with the IT job and I work in IT so if you have any IT related questions feel free to fire away. I probably don't know the answer but probably knows someone who does :D

It's a shame people have started arguing with each other on this thread.

All was well until ...

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 2nd June 2019, 7:59 PM

You at it again David? tut tut./ha ha. You had an unusually good knowledge of railway engineering for a nine year old.:)

That's bollocks. All was well till