Eurovision Song Contest Page 26

If we vote to leave the eu , will be be exempt from this load of old BOLLOCKS?

Quote: Chappers @ 27th February 2016, 9:16 PM GMT

I didn't watch the programme but caught a snatch (!) of 2 girls singing and playing guitars. I thought they sounded good.

Two girls? Has your PC gone wrong again - it was two bland male twats with guitars that I saw.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 28th February 2016, 12:10 AM GMT

Two girls? Has your PC gone wrong again - it was two bland male twats with guitars that I saw.

They are the ones who won. They had a knockout of 6 song entries.

Quote: Chappers @ 28th February 2016, 3:20 PM GMT

They are the ones who won. They had a knockout of 6 song entries.

Ah.......didn't watch it and even less likely to watch the main debacle.

Eurovision chief and Swedish producer Christer Bjorkman accuses late Sir Terry Wogan of 'ruining the show with his mockery'..................

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Oh dear, and I thought it was the Germans that had no sense of humour.

It was the only reason a lot of people watched it you twat, so get a sense of humour and why didn't you raise this when he was alive?

RIP Sir Terry, we miss you.

Totally Herc.

And Graham Norton has carried on where Tel left off.

Well said HGT.

Thank you both. :)

Bit of late news I meant to mention earlier...................................

SHOCK HORROR PROBE!

After a recount it was found the English entry's points were added up wrong!!

PHEW! So we're not bottom now with only 16 points?

Er yes, still bottom......................we'd been given 5 too many points, so we finished up with only 11. Laughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loud

Why do we bother......................tell them to slide their competition up their collective rectums.

Fie, fie, Herc! ENGLISH entry? Have you forgotten Lulu in 1969? On the other hand, since this year's British entry seems to have been duff (I never watch the programme) maybe we should stick with ENGLISH entry! Laughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loud

You've caught me with my pants down, and while they are around my ankles, who can forget Lulu going on about banging. Lovey

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 27th May 2019, 11:51 PM

You've caught me with my pants down, and while they are around my ankles, who can forget Lulu going on about banging. Lovey

One of my claims to fame is that I briefly taught in her old secondary school ( now demolished) a few years after she attended it. I also remember seeing her a couple of years running, winning the Bridgeton Burns Club prize for solo singing, when I was competing in the poetry section and essay writing.

I see from the TV listings that, in the absence of Eurovision tonight, we have all kinds of everything to choose from.

Just a question of making your mind up I suppose...

What I don't understand is why didn't just put on a programme with all of this year's songs. After all it's supposed to be a SONG contest, not synchronised dancing, special effects and visuals.

Good point Chappers. Surely Brexit is our best chance to opt out of this bias competition. Music is a big export for us, coming near bottom each time can't help our brand.