I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,044

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 23rd May 2019, 3:02 PM

All too brief again Horse - you musn't feel shy in letting ALL you passions out.

Thanks very much for the advice.

I have expanded on my little precis.

Have you put your jackboots on yet Herc?

We are all wearing them now in this part of the world and permanently marching past the newsagents for democracy.

I would now even get myself a No 1 haircut but I really don't have the nose for it. Cool

Footnotes:

Good luck to Marine Le Pen tonight - smash the EU and the fascist modern liberals.

Other personal credentials of mine:

1970 - My best teacher of all time - Carmita Reid, a black Jamaican - one of the three most positive influences in my life
1982-1985 - 2 : 1 degree at the University of York majoring by choice in the subject of promoting good race relations - something of an expert on immigration policy and social trends around the Brixton etc riots including Scarman Report
1986 - Active in support of Anti-Apartheid Movement for South Africa including at an open air gig in Central London
1990s/2000s - Regularly attended World Music festivals : have consistently promoted music by world artists for 30 years

I only write all of this as it is a good illustration of how the lack of honouring of the referendum is playing with fire : if I have turned in this way then there are battalions who are far less international in their outlook about to trigger revolution : I won't be among them as I am far too old for it but I couldn't oppose it intellectually - the libs have gone too far but I am not sure that they know it yet and they need to and then accept it so as to prevent utter catastrophe on a gigantic scale.

I am not against the normal people of any ethnicity - it is the largely but not wholly (Gina Miller, anyone?) middle class establishment I want out! The idea of it happening makes me want to have a wash and find a nice clean pair of dungarees:)

I love this video because it is so fascinating. The Ethiopian tizita style is difficult for western ears because it is so repetitive and trance like but that is precisely the point. In a law abiding place where drug taking would probably lead to being stoned to death it is the drug, just like the old days. You don't listen to it to get it. You go into it to get it if you can. And I can. Bezawork was the pin-up girl. Truly beautiful in a natural way. The audience is male because of gender segregation. The ladies stayed at home and were cared for so that they didn't either have to go to war or work on building sites.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qB0SQukXbDA

(I love Bezawork......99.95% of Remainers will never have heard of her and she would culturally be way off their trite radars)

:)

The A Horseradish straw poll has just come in.

It's not great for the Brexit Party,

BXP - 28%
LAB - 26%
LDM - 21%
GRN - 8%
CON - 5%
CUK - 4%
NAT - 4%
OTH - 4%

I am very good on these things.

Much more accurate than the opinion polls because I go on community vibes.

You heard it here first.

I should have voted for Nigel.

TearyTearyTearyTearyTeary

A teacher in Italy got accused of racism because she pointed at a black kid and said, 'Look at him: he's ugly.' I was shocked too - but then I saw the kid. She wasn't being racist at all. What an ugly f**ker! It was probably just an adjective class. 'Look at her: tall. Look at them: friendly. Now look at that ugly bastard.'

Ah, but you see, public opinion allows you to point at an ugly white boy and say he is ugly, but not to do the same for a coloured boy.

Rubbish, no child should be told they're ugly, particularly by a teacher, and most decent people would agree.

Quote: beaky @ 26th May 2019, 12:22 PM

no child should be told they're ugly, particularly by a teacher, and most decent people would agree.

I'm by no means a decent person (as everybody on BCG knows). In fact, for the most part I am spectacularly indecent - and yet even I agree with you! :O

Mrs Leadsom lived on my road when I was six. She kept hens in her garden and I would go there to buy eggs. I'm not sure when I first encountered Mr Gove. It was possibly when he took the sofa away because my father owed him a bit of rent.

LIttle Dommy Raab was in my class. The kids said he was a foreigner but in compulsory school lessons we were taught that only his Mummy and Daddy were officially aliens and he was England born and bred. I can remember this vividly. Our teacher Ms McVey was asked what bred meant and she tried to put it in a Christian context. Loads of people were protesting at the gates throwing milkshakes at her for promoting sex.

Mr Johnson was only 47 then. He was living with his Nan and had only recently been diagnosed. My Mum allowed me to keep the book of the 1911 football season he gave me but I wasn't allowed to eat the sweets as she said he didn't regularly wash his hands.

Mr Stewart's house was on the next street along but mostly he was in Africa managing engineers building water taps. He came back one day with a missing neck as it had been sawn off by guerrillas in the jungle. Originally I thought it was gorillas but unusually for me I was wrong about that one. He was in hospital for eighteen months for a ground breaking operation which luckily was very successful once the stitches had dissolved.

Mr Hunt and Mr Hancock lived together. I'm not sure if they were married to each other or not. They were very different in their personalities. Mr Hunt was a painter and decorator who swore a lot. He had loads of tattoos on his back and he drove a white van,, Mr Hancock went regularly to church, enjoyed making bread with his great aunt and even had his own karaoke business for a while. He was the one who introduced me to music and he was very good fun.

It's weird to suddenly think of them all now and I sort of wonder where they are.

That is, if any of them are still alive.

Ooh. Ooh. My exit poll results are coming through. Apparently there is a hamlet somewhere in Lancashire where the Labour Party came 85th and the Tories 512th.

We also have some actual results from Europe. How exciting. Italy has been won by the 21st Century Mussolini Party and France has gone to the Le Pens.

These are people who will be happy do business with Anna Soubry and Chukka Umunna in Brussels just ahead of the brand new European Reichs Army.

A good result for the Lwiberwal Dem'Cwats.

My contact in the sticks says that they are going to celebrate by adding more w's to their name.

They will now be known as the Lwiwbwerwawl Dwemwercwats (incworpwerwating Chwange UwK).

In the mainstream press, the Guardian notes that while the Brexit Party did very badly in Leicester they were not helped by many Brexit voters putting alongside their x a slogan such as "Brexit Now", thereby making their vote unable to be counted. Also, one voter who presumably favoured the Greens wrote "Wank" in every box other than in the Green box where he wrote "not wank". This vote has also not been counted.

Interestingly, from what somebody told me recently, that vote might be counted.

Well that shows the establishment's bias.

According to BBC TV which has managed to have a Blairite Labour spokesman in their centre seat all night, this is a really amazing night for the Lwibs and Greens whereas the Brexit Party when Laura Kronenberg can bring herself to mention it is only doing a bit better than UKIP did.

Apparently Remain has won because if you add up Lwbs, Grns, CUK and Nats they have beaten the Brexit Party. Conveniently they are not mentioning in that calculation the votes for Lab and Con votes which are both supposed to be pro Brexit.

The votes currently are Brex Party 32%, Lab 14%, Con 9% and UKIP about 3%.

That is 56% for Brexit.

Lwbs are 20%, Greens are 12% and Others are somehow on 12%. I'm not sure how.

That's 44% and half of Green voters don't know and don't care what they think of the EU..

Lord Adonis lost. Best news of the night..

(Now the BBC are doing the Farage speech with his words not sync'ed to the pictures - total bias)

So what happened?

The biggest winners on a night in which the Brexit Party got the most seats were young left wing people aged 18-24. There is now the prospect of an end to freedom of movement which has been so devastating to climate change.

Furthermore, all the new housing can be freed up for Britain's youth. That is, rather than for the millions of people who arrived in this country on planes spewing out CO2 only last week.

It was also good news for people of ethnicity with BXP's Mr Habib being elected in London. Once he has filled in the necessary form, he hopes to be permitted to enter the Parliament building in Brussels.

The building has traditionally been known locally as "Whitey Town". However, the security staff there are expected this morning to put that name to a confirmatory vote involving only themselves.

Ann Widdecombe was among several ground breaking ladies who showed by winning that, yes, politics can sometimes also be for the gals. That was great news not only for young women but all the hormonal 14 year old males who while not eligible to vote yet will no doubt linger on the moment.

And in one of the other more memorable moments of the night, the ghost of Tony Benn was elected in the form of Revolutionary Communist Claire Fox. This is the first ghost that has ever been elected and hopefully it will not be the last.

There was a bit of good news too for the stinking rich following the death of the Conservative Party. In Kensington and Chelsea, Westminster, Richmond On Thames and Islington, not to mention the gated mansions of Streatham and Brixton although I just did, it was the Lib Dems who were able to show that they are now the party who put billionaire toffs first.

The Green Party also did well with many of their supporters taking the time to vote in a brief break from writing travel blogs. and breaking every known law.

This meant that there were few people in the capital blocking the path of ambulances which proved to be a life saver for Mr Corbyn's Labour Party, Around midnight, it was rushed into A and E and for a couple of hours it was unclear if it would pull through. But it was just about saved by an immediate decision to abandon all future elections. Instead it will officially become the BBC.

Change UK changed nothing but its supporters were jubilant at the equal failure of UKIP and the independent Tommy Robinson. There is now likely not only to be a nationwide cap on dubious jokes but much greater freedom of sexual expression for orgy loving people of the Islamic faith.

Working class oik Robinson complained that his poor performance was a consequence of being silenced by the establishment media. But this was dismissed by Remainers as a diversion from their key objective which is to work closely with all the proper fascists who topped the polls in Hungary, Italy and France.

Welsh Nationalists did quite well and it appears that similar revolutionaries in Scotland and Ireland have had a very good night indeed. Their votes, though, have not been counted yet as such places are on the irrelevant fringes until it reaches the point of civil war when obviously the tanks will be rolled in.

Finally, on purely procedural matters, no exit polls for the UK were published here between Thursday and Sunday as this was forbidden under EU rules. However a Netherlands poll was sensibly published entirely unlawfully on Thursday.

This, as anticipated earlier, was purely on the grounds that the centre parties did well there and that this should unfairly influence voters in other countries without any option for legal recourse.

It was the second part of the secret initiative agreed at Davos which also led to the fixed vote at the Eurovision Song Contest. That for moral reasons placed the skunk smokers first and the historical creators of modern democracy firmly in last place.

I've always quite liked Emily Thornberry

Last night she expressed in very straight forward honest terms how Labour should proceed re: Brexit

If this comes to fruition- the Labour Party is dead and buried , finished for decades certainly

Any 'remain' option on any new people's referendum - they will lose millions of voters- and I doubt they will ever trust the party again

Very very brave decision in a way, and very vey suicidal too

Quote: A Horseradish @ 27th May 2019, 9:06 AM

Ann Widdecombe was among several ground breaking ladies who showed by winning that, yes, politics can sometimes also be for the gals.

At the risk of being thrown out of my local misogyny group, I have to say I'm a huge fan of Ann Widdecombe and I also have to say Jess Phillips MP was excellent on HIGNFY.