Campus - Series 1 Page 12

Quote: Sitcomfan64 @ 22nd May 2019, 7:50 AM

I agree wholeheartedly. I loved this on first airing and have rewatched several times since. Andy Nyman is brilliant and one of Britain's most underrated (and underused) actors.

Hear hear!

What did happen to Andy Nyman? Although Campus wasn't much cop he was still good in it. And great in the Charlie Brooker zombie thing. But he never seemed to fulfill that potential.

Quote: chipolata @ 22nd May 2019, 11:49 AM

What did happen to Andy Nyman? Although Campus wasn't much cop he was still good in it. And great in the Charlie Brooker zombie thing. But he never seemed to fulfill that potential.

His role in Severance is wonderful, and he has a lead role in a thriller called The Glass Man, if you can get hold of it in this country, as well as co writing, co directing and starring in the quite brilliant recent film adaptation of his and Jeremy Dyson's play Ghost Stories.

Quote: zooo @ 10th July 2011, 2:49 PM

I, weirdly, didn't really think it was anything like Green Wing.

Old comment, but agreed. Bad Education was probably more similar.

I don't remember this at all. Maybe I had a life at the time.

It was the news about Piglets that alerted me to it. I'll try to find it as a Green Wing fan. Interesting to see Katherine Ryan and Sara Pascoe in it.

I loved it. The episodes would have been better at a tight half an hour, but Andy Nyman is wonderful

Thank f**k this one passed me by completely - 'from the makers of Green Wing'.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 21st November 2023, 6:43 AM

Thank f**k this one passed me by completely - 'from the makers of Green Wing'.

Presumably you don't like Green Wing then.

I searched for it but it's not available to view.

Quote: Chappers @ 21st November 2023, 9:18 AM

I searched for it but it's not available to view.

It was released on DVD, so you could start here and grab a cheap copy:

https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/campus/shop/2272/dvd/