I Think You Should Leave

I just spotted this on Netflix and watched the first episode. From the trailer, it's hard to work out what the format is, but it's actually a handful of separate, and satisfyingly elaborate sketches put together for each episode.

I'm now very looking forward to watching the rest of the series. Episodes are only 15-20 minutes long and, I was enjoying it so much, I was disappointed when it finished and thought...that went quick.

It's very funny, in my opinion, and the actors' talent shines throughout. Worth a try for 15 minutes of your time, I promise.

Watched all episodes now. Still glad I watched them all...and it appears the humour is built more around awkward situations, rather than building up to a strong punchline.

I am excited to watch this now that both the posts give a good review. Thanks

Thanks for the heads up on this Lady O' Leg. Really enjoying the originality of this. First sketch show since Python, where I can't even get close to guessing what his angle on a particular situation will be. It's funny, wacky and yet somehow thought provoking. It's certainly got people talking. Its appears to have a big budget (Netflix) which makes for high production values and slick performances.

Quote: Firkin @ 16th May 2019, 2:19 PM

Thanks for the heads up on this Lady O' Leg. Really enjoying the originality of this. First sketch show since Python, where I can't even get close to guessing what his angle on a particular situation will be. It's funny, wacky and yet somehow thought provoking. It's certainly got people talking. Its appears to have a big budget (Netflix) which makes for high production values and slick performances.

I think the first episode was my favourite. I mean...the baby competition. "F**k you, Harley Jarvis!" Omg...hahaha!! It's definitely all about Tim Robinson, though. Not complaining...he plays his characters head on...no nonsense...just goes for it. Also, the girls sitting outside at a cafe...posting on social media. Very in your face comedy. I'm glad you like it too. :-)