What are you watching on TV? Page 2,148

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 10th May 2019, 10:04 AM

Ewww, get us with our nearly 30K post swagger and flouting convention. :P

:DCool

Although the way I see it is it is a TV show and I am watching it on my TV. Plus I'm fighting the bureaucracy of too many threads.

Quote: chipolata @ 10th May 2019, 11:47 AM

:DCool

Although the way I see it is it is a TV show and I am watching it on my TV. Plus I'm fighting the bureaucracy of too many threads.

What is it then if you play it in your DVD player but don't watch it? :S

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 10th May 2019, 12:08 PM

What is it then if you play it in your DVD player but don't watch it? :S

You're trying to trap me in legalese. ;)

But often I will watch films on my DVD player, which don't belong on the 'What are you watching on TV' thread.

............and therefore, I find the case proven m'lud and ask for maximum sentence with leniency after we have established the plaintiff's sanity - is the nut doctor in court who can speak for him?

Paul Merton- the series

Still very funny !

Featuring a very young Ben Miller

Yes it was. Great improviser, deadpan stand up and Young Ones cameo. What more do you want?

Wirld War Z. Not something I'd normally watch but a lot of it was shot in Glasgow. Already I've seen George Square thrice but haven't seen any folk I know who were extras.

After that it turned out to be the usual noisy crap.

"The Happiest Days of Your Life" on BBC2 this afternoon.

1950 B&W British classic - absolutely my cup of tea and more. A boy and girl school have to share the same building in the sticks with Alastair Sim and Margaret Rutherford as opposing school heads, along with Joyce Grenfell as the gym mistress and various comedy faces from that period.

Oh my goodness, sheer delight. :)

Nostalgia overload!

Dick Turpin

The tv show featuring Richard O'Sullivan

Last part of the Durrells.

Egyptian Tomb Hunting was repeated on some freeview channel last night and ended up eating in to Saturday night DVD time because it's so addictive. It's presented by Tony Robinson and is like Time Team in Egypt so is fascinating viewing.

The Sky at Night on BBC4.

They're so excited because someone has taken a photo of a black hole.

I'm sorry about this but an overweight black female is talking about massive black holes.Angelic

Quote: Chappers @ 12th May 2019, 10:12 PM

The Sky at Night on BBC4.

They're so excited because someone has taken a photo of a black hole.

I'm sorry about this but an overweight black female is talking about massive black holes.Angelic

I love the enthusiasm of Maggie Aderin-Pocock and she looks like Randy Crawford. I wonder what her rendition of Almaz is like.

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 12th May 2019, 10:29 PM

I love the enthusiasm of Maggie Aderin-Pocock and she looks like Randy Crawford. I wonder what her rendition of Almaz is like.

Wow - that's sultry.