The all-in-one consolidatory football thread Page 694

I would take a guess it means black mountain. Or mountain of colour if you prefer.

Quote: Chappers @ 25th March 2019, 9:58 PM

I see that England played Montenegro tonight.

Horrible irony in it all really given what went on.

It's a pity young Danny of Chelsea & England didn't live up to his name.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 9th April 2019, 6:27 PM

It's a pity young Danny of Chelsea & England didn't live up to his name.

I had to Google and I'd no idea.

I worked out WHO and What but I hadn't seen the story.

Well that was some game last night
Well done Liverpool - Sensational performance

One team wanted it and the other thought they had it .

After the Reds scored their first of the night to bring the game back to 3-1 on aggregate, Barca posted a picture of Luis Suarez with the following caption.

"We score, Liverpool need FIVE - and we're going to get at lease one... agreed?"

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ 8th May 2019, 12:09 PM

One team wanted it and the other thought they had it .

I bet it choked you writing that.

It wasn't easy but they played with fight and they won so as a footy fan you have to be happy to see the effort pay off in this age of Superstars and Prima donnas .

I'm not a fan of Liverpool FC but, no matter what their detractors may say about them, one thing remains indisputable: no matter who they're playing against or where they're playing, and no matter what their form-to-date has been, you can never ever write them off.

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ 8th May 2019, 2:56 PM

It wasn't easy

:D

It really wasn't as I come from a long line of Blues and my granddad was the biggest he wouldn't even have a tomato in the house!

Quote: Rood Eye @ 8th May 2019, 3:41 PM

I'm not a fan of Liverpool FC but, no matter what their detractors may say about them, one thing remains indisputable: no matter who they're playing against or where they're playing, and no matter what their form-to-date has been, you can never ever write them off.

Funny isn't it. About 10 years ago they used to say the same about Manure!

Well done the Spuds what are the odds of that happening twice in less than a day!

Oh Christ. Where does one start? As mainly an Arsenal supporter - 1. Gunners 2. York 3 Millwall (Toons are 4th innit) - and someone who is vehemently - vehemently and unashamedly - pro Jewish (there are many Arsenal supporters who are Jewish although I am not one myself : it is only in my appearance), this has always been a sticky wicket. We "hate" the Spurs, though we are no longer allowed to say we "hate" those yids.

The notion of "hate" in this context has always been a laugh because actually I don't hate any football supporter as football is entertainment and that must never be knocked. It brings so much happiness, especially here in what is no more than daft North London dissent. For the record, this was the second best song that was ever entered into the Eurovision Song Contest. It was in Brighton, Abba won, but that is aryanism for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRGRXCDZJ9A

I admit to recently watching Carl Benjamin of rape fame who is in hot water and to Caolan Robertson, the gay man who believes that gay men are over-privileged and at one time was shoulder to shoulder with Tommy Robinson, on YouTube. I don't mix in any of these circles, never have done, and never will. Their showiness is dickish. They do not have suitable measure. But some of the things they say about humour and broader rights are probably right and should certainly be assessed on a site like this. It is slightly surpising to me that they haven't been.

I think of past friends at this disastrous time. Richard, atheist and Spurs - have you stopped at 53 getting off with every woman on the planet mate just because you were born blonde and in your own view gorgeous? I think of Pippa - good on you girl, they said you were a Lesbian which would be fine but you are a Catholic and not so. Just a Spurs season ticket holder and great company when you are not watching the soaps. Total integrity.

But much as I ground hop, there's no way I'm setting foot in that new monstrosity with the circumcised cock on the top of it. And, yep, what a truly terrible night. A final in Madreeth of what some would call Yids v Scousers and I'm going to have to support what they call Yids, not that I am allowed to say Yids myself. That is, not for them but as a non Liverpudlian Brit in opposition, not via whatever is the opposite to a trope, to the EU global Empire.

(And bloody Moura hasn't performed half as well in my fantasy football team - bah, yoo, sucks) :S