Milestone posts Page 205

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 26th June 2018, 2:40 PM

19000!

Light weight!

500!

(In only five and a half years. That's an average of 7.5 per month. Prolific or what?)

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 10th September 2018, 5:25 PM

500!

(In only five and a half years. That's an average of 7.5 per month. Prolific or what?)

What????

(trying to boost my count with another pointless post)

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 10th September 2018, 5:25 PM

500!

Bloody hogging the boards.

Quote: Chappers @ 10th September 2018, 8:48 PM

What????

(trying to boost my count with another pointless post)

Pfft.

Well done. This post should get me to exactly 300. A nice round number to leave it at, I think.

Congrats Herc. Who is that in your avatar? It's familiar but I can't remember where from. Is it a puppet?

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 1st May 2019, 12:12 PM

Whooo!

Quote: Old Lady Leg @ 1st May 2019, 12:16 PM

Well done. This post should get me to exactly 300. A nice round number to leave it at, I think.

Well done!

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 1st May 2019, 12:30 PM

Congrats Herc. Who is that in your avatar? It's familiar but I can't remember where from. Is it a puppet?

I think it's the Tellygoon of the same name.

Thank you fans, and yes Tarbs it is a puppet, Chappers is correct and is none other than Hercules Grytpype Thynne himself from the Telegoons, which was a TV "version" of the radio programme of which I am an ENORMOUS fan - the radio show, that is. HGT was voiced by Peter Sellers (amongst many other characters) and I am an enormous fan of his, so my avatar is a sort of homage to Peter.

The "puppet" show I always thought was a bit crude, but here's one that one of the puppeteers has put up on YouTube - you can see HGT at about 4 mins. in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BflmK8n6gbM

Quote: Old Lady Leg @ 1st May 2019, 12:16 PM

Hope that doesn't mean you're leaving us. Women are thin on the ground here.

Quote: Briosaid @ 1st May 2019, 8:53 PM

Women are thin on the ground here.

I see, I get the picture. :(

Women are thin on the ground here.

It's impolite to mention a woman's weight.

Hope that doesn't mean you're leaving us. Women are thin on the ground here.

NO! Still here...and it only seems like I'm thin on the ground...because, if l lie flat on the floor naked, I look like a puddle of custard.

Quote: Old Lady Leg @ 2nd May 2019, 10:14 AM

NO! Still here...and it only seems like I'm thin on the ground...because, if l lie flat on the floor naked, I look like a puddle of custard.

PHWOAR! Lovey

( on second thoughts..................Sick)