Looking for Comedians - 10s and 15s - Shoreditch, June 5th

Hi All - apologies if this isn't the right forum for this, (I have never done this before!)

I'm looking for some people to get involved in a comedy night I am putting on as a fundraiser on June the 5th in Shoreditch.

Can anyone with any links in the area and possible availabilities give me a shout?

Looking for people to come in and do some 10-15 minute slots.

We are putting on a fundraiser for my cousin Rem who was an aspiring comedian and all round legend, Rem went missing around a month ago and we are raising funds toward the search, with all surplus cash going toward the mental health charity Mind - the full story and details are here - https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/helpfindrem ? as you can see we aren't a million miles away from reaching the target, so hopefully we can plug the gap with a few events.

Great cause, would be excellent to hear from some people that would potentially like to be involved.

Apologies if this isn't the right forum for it, if not - could you perhaps send me in the right direction?

I'll wait for your third identical post before applying.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 25th April 2019, 5:27 PM

I'll wait for your third identical post before applying.

I was mid flow with a reply calling you a heartless brute until I realised that you are right and this is a scam. A cunning one but a scam.

It revolves around a missing man who was last seen with his mum and there are numerous news stories on different 'media' websites all from a few weeks ago and all have a similar theme.

He was last with his mum but his mum is 'never' identified or quoted with any statements in any reports I've read.

Police investigations are mentioned but there is never a reference to a specific police officer in the UK or Spain. If this was a genuine missing person investigation there would be names of the real coppers looking in to it.

That's all I need. I hate to admit it but this is as sophisticated as I've seen and was almost sucked in because my standard research is..."google it".

I will raise the following propositions in site feedback first thing in the morning:

unfurls scroll...
Post count unlocks certain permissions such as minimum of 10 posts allows you to post URLs and embedded tags.
furlsup scroll...

You must be having a laugh chaps, it's as real as it gets...

I looked in the other thread and it wasn't very active so I thought I'd post in here as it may be more responsive,

No scam about it... Not sure what I could stand to get out of it!

Quote: nickyj @ 26th April 2019, 9:35 AM

You must be having a laugh chaps, it's as real as it gets...

I looked in the other thread and it wasn't very active so I thought I'd post in here as it may be more responsive,

No scam about it... Not sure what I could stand to get out of it!

10 grand.

Apologies but I am naturally suspect of everything these days especially when it involves a link to justgiving but if it's genuine then I pray for the best outcome.

What venue do you have lined up in Shoreditch for the comedy night? It would be useful to know where the venue is.